Not open for further replies.

CoolOrphans

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CoolOrphans
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92777881
Your Character Name (If Applicable): George Hammer

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Vexiyy
@SwimmingBird

Reason for Report: There was a black lady who was arrested by Samson for 60 years for multiple murders at a PD Raid. We were in the middle of chasing an escaped murder convict who was unjustly released by a corrupt cop. He was just leaving prison and as I kill him Vex teleports to me and freezes me in the air without knowing what is happening at all. He then issues me a 2 week cop blacklist and my friend Samson a 3 day cop blacklist. He was told to do it by higher-ups. The higher-up is swimmingbird who has been targeting me and gave me a weapons blacklist for 1 week for being a corrupt tow-truck driver for less than 5 minutes which has already been handled. Who also yesterday demoted all SWAT members (I was a SWAT) even though we were allowed to be SWAT by the chief. This swimmingbird person is a literal minge administrator and does not deserve his rank at all. I also asked Vex multiple times to check the logs to see who was the corrupt cop because there can't be a corrupt cop because there was no senior admin on. And I also told him to check logs to see that he was recently arrested. But he did no such thing. He never listened to what we had to say.
Time of Occurrence: 8/28/20 12:00 PST
Evidence to support your claim: My instant replay only goes back 5 minutes and only shows the part where he TPs us to hospital and I make a report on the admins and they close it.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Steam: Jonathan x Annie
ID: STEAM_0:0:228103012
Name: Samson Crocklocket
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

No reviewable evidence provided, staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.