Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ForgetThePastLiveThePresent
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Max Vercetti

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @StewartJames

Reason for Report: Failure To Follow Police Procedure , Attempted Rdm , Corruption. Player Targetting While Staff on duty / During Roleplay. The story starts off with us being in a car. Friend had just been let down from a sit and was equipped with a firearm in the car. I assume Stewart did not know this because he claimed it was over a expired license. Either way we decided to flee because of the illegal items that where visible and to our knowledge was the reason for the traffic stop. We pull up at the supermarket parking lot which Friend jumps out the car to shoot at the police because of the crimes and illegal items. This resulted in Stewart for no reason shooting me. Than proceeding to use me as cover putting my life at risk - Corruption as his job would to keep everyone safe not use civilians as a body shield to result in taking less damage realistically I could have sued the police department for millions upon millions for this if I was to survive. I understand he may try to say it was in the moment But I ran away to avoid getting shot and he followed me in attempts TO CONTINUE using me as a body shield. Failure to follow police procedure is because I feel like he should have known not to use civilians as cover.
Time of Occurrence: 10:12 Am Est
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yep

Last edited:

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi - you were not a civillian here, you decamped from a felony fleeing vehicle and began staging for what I correctly identified as a firearms incident.

The first rounds shot into you were unlawful - I thought you had equipped a pistol but as mistaken, that's my bad.

While I joke about using you as a shield, it would be entirely sensible for me to keep you in my line of sight and arc of fire as you came out of the same vehicle as a man with a class 3 and made your way to a premium locker for an unmeasured amount of time.

Unable to cuff you, I had to keep you in my line of sight and certainly not behind me where you would be a threat.

The scene was shortly cleared safely and you were held on suspicion of fleeing and then charged with possession of an illegal substance.

Given I successfully held two individuals during a class 3 long range gunfight, I think this is another case of what my fellow staff members have advised me of "being too good" as a cop.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to gladly add the fact that we were detectives with class 3 firearms the pd was fine with it knew our descriptions very well no problems, We fought high crimes and got into about 3 shootouts than get reported for "Player targeting" Stewart than forces us to either not use class 3's or join uniformed cop / quit the pd entirely because people choose to shoot at us during us doing our jobs. It also seems every time I make a staff report on Stewart he find countless ways to target me during several situations weather or not it's staff on duty or player baiting / Abusing cop powers during in game role play. Nothing I have seen from Stewart today has been followed by the rules. I'm getting seriously tired of countless reports with 0 effect taken in on valid and clear as day.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I think y'all just don't know the rules.

I "invited you to consider" joining uniforms or doing detective work instead of acting as armed response. Totally fine, no one was forced.

I'm starting to think the issue here is some people's grasp of the English language.

Unrelated to this report, stay on topic. Amidst your six or seven staff reports against me questions might be raised over who is targeting who.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think y'all just don't know the rules.

I "invited you to consider" joining uniforms or doing detective work instead of acting as armed response. Totally fine, no one was forced.

I'm starting to think the issue here is some people's grasp of the English language.

Unrelated to this report, stay on topic. Amidst your six or seven staff reports against me questions might be raised over who is targeting who.
I've stayed on topic the whole report. You told us that we had to do detective work when we were already known detectives therefore could not be done besides the point you forced us to change jobs or do regular work rather than let us fight crime as we're doing. The fact you're the one I report most shows I barley make reports but have multiple vendettas if the case was targeting you would see more reports. I report you when I see a report that seems like you have broken the rules. I've followed all the rules but instead you break them ?. Who is in the wrong here seriously.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since This report has not been locked yet I will respond with Evidience that will clearly show as day stewart forced us to quit doing Cop Rp while being detectives, Or go cop. This evidence will also provide that we had a valid reason and no rules were being broken during this whole situation yet he came to a disision to stop rp that had no reason to be stopped just simply staff thought we targeted them somehow. To sumerize stewart forced us and lied in the report ,

and that he did not care for our side of the story nor did he wanna listen / take account of our rp experience during this situation.

- A He says he invited us with a *Final Desicion* which was clearly forced and we had no chance to defend our selves / Continue regular non rule breaking rp. This also shows clear as day he just through out are whole side out of the window.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

https://medal.tv/clips/3OYD4tY9sM9w3/jopUpRVd2KmD

This Video Will Show the situation Stewart talks about with our situation / previous arrests turning into shootouts he attempts to rdm 3 Government officials that clear as day show their badge. We Arrested the mayor upon suspicion and with valid evidence of him committing multiple crimes.Stewart claimed in ooc that he shot at us because he was on the mayors radio . Weather or not being on the radio you may not protect government officials from police department as civ.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

https://medal.tv/clips/3OYD4tY9sM9w3/jopUpRVd2KmD

This Video Will Show the situation Stewart talks about with our situation / previous arrests turning into shootouts he attempts to rdm 3 Government officials that clear as day show their badge. We Arrested the mayor upon suspicion and with valid evidence of him committing multiple crimes.Stewart claimed in ooc that he shot at us because he was on the mayors radio . Weather or not being on the radio you may not protect government officials from police department as civ.
NO rule says "you may not protect government officials from police department as civ."

I shared a radio with the mayor as a temporary friend and we were having a good time. Ample budget was supplied and to my memory the mayor was rather rude in government chat. If I as a civilian friend see a mayor suffering an armed coup - three people in balaclavas with non-government issued class 3's, then regardless of badge, as you begin to cuff everyone in the room without explaining why even when asked, I find it entirely appropriate for me to attempt to defend those I shared a radio with, and myself from being next as a civilian.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing this report, the following can be stated:
  • Stewart should not have shot you and according to him it was an accident (which can also be seen in the video) and he apologized for it in this staff report. However, he should be more careful with that in the future. We addressed this when speaking to him;
  • After that, he kept you in his line of sight, in order to make sure you did not pose a threat, and there is nothing wrong with that;
  • Detectives are allowed to equip and use any weapon of their choice while on duty, unless stated otherwise by a Police higher up. This is required when e.g. basing with people to not blow their cover. Stewart should have made it clear that what he was saying in the sit was merely a suggestion and has been spoken to about that.

Staff report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.