Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alex Veira
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82035869
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Veira

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @dubsmaster

Reason for Report: RDM
Time of Occurrence: 1:00 AM EST
Evidence to support your claim: For context, we were all in the pub listening to some guy karaoke, then the police rushed in handcuffed us all, a security guard then proceeded to shoot the police and uncuff everyone inside. We left the pub to the alley way to avoid the situation where we were ended up in a dumpster hiding and confused of the situation. From there a officer opened up the dumpster and began to laugh at our hiding spot, so we dispersed. From this point I was following along running through the shop where I clearly saw a officer shooting through the door. Confused I ran towards and was about to begin dialogue asking why they shot me when I was just blatantly shot down. I was no threat and did nothing wrong.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lie

Last edited:

anna

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

vouch the whole thing was a false raid and was also voided by admin

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry you were shot. You failed to mention how one of your friends pulled a machete on me and stabbed me. He was behind you and I was shooting at him. I feel as if you should’ve done what your friends did and put their hands up behind the shelves.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry you were shot. You failed to mention how one of your friends pulled a machete on me and stabbed me. He was behind you and I was shooting at him. I feel as if you should’ve done what your friends did and put their hands up behind the shelves.
Okay to provide some more information I slowed down the video. In total there were 4 people in the store including myself. One person was armed with a machete. When we walk in the room Henry and I, you put a round into unarmed Henry. No one from behind was a immediate threat, no one had a gun. Before I could even get a word out to ask why he was just shot you just shoot me down.

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I swear there was a guy with a machete behind you but I could be mistaken. To be honest I don’t even remember much of the situation now. I do know that I was in the middle of shooting your buddy and you decide to run up to an active shootout instead of running away or surrendering. At the time you guys outnumberd me 5 to 1 so I did what seemed sensible to me at the time.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I swear there was a guy with a machete behind you but I could be mistaken. To be honest I don’t even remember much of the situation now. I do know that I was in the middle of shooting your buddy and you decide to run up to an active shootout instead of running away or surrendering. At the time you guys outnumberd me 5 to 1 so I did what seemed sensible to me at the time.
In the alley I had tried to kill you with a machete when you found us in the dumpster that’s prob what your thinking of.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was there we pretty much all had machetes so it’s very likely.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Attempting to shoot a unarmed person through the door and then opening the door and preciding to do so doesn’t seem really sensible even if there is a threat with a machete. Only person I was affiliated with in that building was henry, him and I were both unarmed as I recall.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The second video shows anna saints with a machete equipped on her hand, approaching dubsmaster at the door and therefore posing an active threat. In addition to this, the logs prove that anna saints was damaged after you (Alex Veira) were damaged. Therefore, she had to be behind you, after she moved away from the door, since dubsmaster only shot in your direction, as shown in the video.

1636573612932.png

Police are allowed to shoot people that are active threats and this situation is no different.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.