Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Zinger
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Eral

Target Steam Name: @toohightogame
Target SteamID:
Target Character Name (if known): -

Request Reason: There is a pattern of corruption and unfairness. My reports are constantly removed by Toohightogame without even reading them or asking questions. Even though he isn't an active staff member, he teleports people.

Due to a he said/she said situation, I am reporting him for staff corruption today.

An arrest was made for corruption, criminal support, RDM instigation, hit-and-run, and speeding. However, he called his friend Toohightogame, who was a staff member. Who says I can't arrest him because I lack proof and to let the situation slide.

I was injured by the mayor's car and his friends, but he did not investigate or review the logs.

This isn't the first time dealing with his antics. He constantly denies my reports without even saying anything when online and on staff.

I wished to be Dmed for the video since its to large

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Zinger

I responded to a report from the Mayor that read "Sofa king: Cop told me to step out of my car than tazed me for no reason and now is about to arrest me"

Since he was the mayor i wanted to respond ASAP so he didn't lose his role if indeed the arrest was false. Hence why I was "not on duty" at the beginning. In regards to the reporting party being my friend I literally have no relation with him, he even told you that he doesn't know me when you brought it up during the sit.

During the sit you simply said you were arresting him for "Criminal support".

When I asked you if you have any evidence of the things you were arresting him for you said "I do but I am not going to share it". (I had to ask you this 3-4 times before getting answer)

I was trying to investigate but you were being extremely uncooperative and kept going on about how I am corrupt, I am helping my friend and that you were going to report me. All you had to do was provide evidence of what happened but instead you wanted to go on about other things unrelated to the sit.

"There is a pattern of corruption and unfairness. My reports are constantly removed by Toohightogame without even reading them or asking questions." "This isn't the first time dealing with his antics. He constantly denies my reports without even saying anything when online and on staff."
As for this I have never closed a report without replying in the report menu or talking to the reporting member in game. If I have please provide some sort of evidence for it.

Cheers.

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The fact you mentioned that you came to support your friend supports the fact you are supporting your friends without fair judgment. You are just an assistant to them to get away from trouble.

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The fact you mentioned that you came to support your friend supports the fact you are supporting your friends without fair judgment. You are just an assistant to them to get away from trouble.
I said the exact opposite... I have no idea who the guy who made the report is...

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

There is not enough evidence to prove misuse of administrative powers in this report.
Keep in mind that you should always remain cooperative during a sit and help whenever staff requires you to do so.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.