heater

Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: heater
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Herrera

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Clutch Master FTW

Reason for Report: Tried making a player report on multiple people who raided Jewelry then raided PD then cargo it got claimed and I was told that PD Raids don't count as raid timers.... and that supposedly Shain confirmed it I tried contacting @Thegamingshain and I had no response so I decided to make this report for clarification. I've asking multiple staff members in which they all stated that it is breaking raid timer.
Time of Occurrence: 1/12/23
Evidence to support your claim:
1673834213120.png

This is the terminology;
  • Raid - The act of breaking into or illegally entering a property with the intent to rob, kill, or commit any kind of criminal action to its residents, or to any items inside the property.
This is the rule;

[4.2] Criminal Raiding Rules
  1. You may only perform one raid/heist (this counts for both ownable, un-ownable and government/public buildings), a hostage/kidnapping situation, or both situations simultaneously, per hour. This counts for both successful and unsuccessful situations. Survivors of a raid may ignore the “raid cool-down” if they decide to free organization/party members from police custody or retrieve lost gear from the Police Department.

The PD is an unownable government building and the players intent were to get evidence from the locker and/or free their friends with criminal intent.

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @heater,

As the rule says,
4.2.1 You may only perform one raid/heist (this counts for both ownable, un-ownable and government/public buildings), a hostage/kidnapping situation, or both situations simultaneously, per hour. This counts for both successful and unsuccessful situations. Survivors of a raid may ignore the “raid cool-down” if they decide to free organization/party members from police custody or retrieve lost gear from the Police Department
This simply means that PD raids do not count towards your raid timer. However, it does count towards your timer in one specific case, which is if your previous raid was a PD raid as well.

In this situation, yes the players broke the raid timer, not for raiding the PD but for raiding the cargo ship under 1 hour of raiding jewellery, which you unfortunately didn't mention to @Clutch Master FTW in the ticket, therefore he dealt with it as a normal PD raid.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.