Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nas
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sergej Vogel

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Aziel

Reason for Report: "taking the stuff away that i got after i got KOS"
Time of Occurrence: 5pm
Evidence to support your claim: Before that he was checking if the gate was locked and if he could somehow enter, theres 2 signs that SAY do not enter, when i asked him to leave he didnt leave. He was obviously trying to minge around which i do not appreciate so i killed him. Aziel then made a sit never asking for proof. After i spoke in a threatening word choice he still didnt leave after being asked to multiple times. he also had a mask on which is very weird. ( i want the items back that i lost due to being forced to drop them) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/13N9ChWOr7UCW5/d13376NnPLeD?invite=cr-MSxMcGosMTAxODU3MDI3LA

Additional members involved/witnessing: STEAM_0:0:420383074 (Suspect i cut into little cubes)
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nas
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sergej Vogel

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Aziel

Reason for Report: "taking the stuff away that i got after i got KOS"
Time of Occurrence: 5pm
Evidence to support your claim: Before that he was checking if the gate was locked and if he could somehow enter, theres 2 signs that SAY do not enter, when i asked him to leave he didnt leave. He was obviously trying to minge around which i do not appreciate so i killed him. Aziel then made a sit never asking for proof. After i spoke in a threatening word choice he still didnt leave after being asked to multiple times. he also had a mask on which is very weird. ( i want the items back that i lost due to being forced to drop them) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/13N9ChWOr7UCW5/d13376NnPLeD?invite=cr-MSxMcGosMTAxODU3MDI3LA

Additional members involved/witnessing: STEAM_0:0:420383074 (Suspect i cut into little cubes)
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes
Your property is behind the gate and he was standing outside of it not doing much you cant just drive up to someone standing in a public place tell them to leave and then kill them when they stay.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your property is behind the gate and he was standing outside of it not doing much you cant just drive up to someone standing in a public place tell them to leave and then kill them when they stay.
Not behind the gate
i also told him to go away from my property, The signs say do not enter and i never gave him authority to go past the signs so i told him to leave which he didnt

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not behind the gate
i also told him to go away from my property, The signs say do not enter and i never gave him authority to go past the signs so i told him to leave which he didnt
I was checking if one of my org members were renting that warehouse since we usually do but I can pull my demo if you want you didn't have kos

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

my guy i told u to leave and u decided to not follow my commands, the piece of land ur one is mine. The signs says do not enter, if there would be no sign u could be there

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

my guy i told u to leave and u decided to not follow my commands, the piece of land ur one is mine. The signs says do not enter, if there would be no sign u could be there
you are in to deep lmao

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7,

The gate displayed in the video marks the limit of the property boundaries, and the road visible in the video does not fall within its limits. After examining the situation, I have found no evidence of @Aziel abusing his administrative powers; therefore,

Staff report denied.

Kind regards,
Marwan

Status
Not open for further replies.