Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: IXDarknessXI
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:484602571
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Anders Hank

Admin being reported: @Briceps

Reason for Report: Briceps said lui would get a 2 week weapons blacklist but i got killed by him a few days later, making Briceps’ statement false, i already reached out to Briceps through discord and asked another admin (Bottled Soda) to see if there was a mistake on why lui did not get blacklisted like Briceps claimed he would be as punishment for RDM
Time of Occurrence:
Evidence to support your claim: in the links below there is a video of me being killed less than 3 days after the report was resolved. And in the other link you can see where Briceps claimed there would be a blacklist
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/rdm.38969/

context to the video: Lui and a friend were shooting on the rooftop of the hotel causing PD to respond i was a detective and when i entered the building i see lui and his friend had moved down to the lower floor and i get killed

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Briceps

Community Manager
Community Manager
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I joined the server on Saturday and blacklisted him while he was offline. Calling my statement false is simply absurd, I’m not sure why you are attempting to blame me for some sort of glitch in the server that’s still showing him to use weapons.

@something - offline blacklist was used, I’m sure logs will show me typing it in.

In fact, it even popped up with a message in the top right saying he was blacklisted.

This could’ve been solved amicably rather than resorting to false Staff reports. We were already working on solving the issue.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @anders183e

After reviewing the evidence provided and the logs, I've determined that @Briceps did everything the way he was supposed to, the problem was with the offline blacklist issued, the time Lui was blacklisted was for about 6 hours instead of 2 weeks due to a change on how those blacklists are added, the system has been updated so such issues are avoided in the future and @Lui 's blacklist has been reinstated.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this might have brought you, however there was no misuse (or lack) of staff powers by @Briceps , therefore

Staff Report Denied.