FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Larry Winters

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @something @Backflare

Reason for Report: So my friend @Kris was walking in front of car dealership when he was approached by two cops who questioned him and then attempted to detain him. He ran towards town hall and before he even equipped a gun he was already being shot at by police thus marking the start of a shootout between him and the police. The initial cop who shot at him was Lt. Snobber so he can confirm that the shootout began outside the town hall. After being shot at @Kris fled upstairs into the town hall (keep in mind there was no mayor on at the time or any secret service). The shootout continued in the town hall as myself and kris killed multiple cops. As there were only 5 cops on at the time we were surprised that we had killed so many since they each only have one life in a shootout. Towards the end of the shootout I push out of town hall and surrender go and sit behind the gun store alley where @something runs up to me, says "Ill take care of this guy" and begins to baton me without saying anything and while I had no gun on me and was complying and then proceeds to arrest me. Also just previously to this I had killed @Backflare for the second time in this shootout meaning he broke NLR and my friend @Kris had already killed something meaning he was also breaking nlr to arrest me. It is completely unfair that staff are allowed to break NLR and ruin rp shootouts since they simply want to minge around and kill people on cop. They should be held responsible to follow the 1 life per shootout rule just as anyone else is.
Time of Occurrence: Aprox 1:45 PM EST 7/24/2023
Evidence to support your claim: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FluffyGamer1727/screenshot/2018226209015374522/

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Kris
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

According to the terminology of the rules this was a police raid.
  • Police Raid - The act of police engaging with any known or unknown occupants of a building, violent or otherwise, with the intention of apprehending or searching for them.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @FluffyGamer

The moment I joined PD I heard reports of a suspect entering the elevator (town hall) and I responded as backup, immediatly upon arrival me and @Backflare went up the elevator to meet our doom. After respawning I was again called in as backup to town hall to respond where Backflare died again before my arrival. Once there I noticed officer Nolan taking shots from the street and I saw a suspect with white/brown clothing and a silenced weapon heading towards the back alley of gun store. I waited for backup to arrive to storm the possition and noticed a carefully hidden mp7 behind the trash containers, there was a suspect matching the description who we couldn't interact with because he had sat on the ground, I had to baton him to get out of this state and detain him.

If you haven't read the rule above posted by Backflare I suggest giving it a look, I would like to add the other one regarding this situation:

5.2.3.3 Law Enforcement may ignore NLR and come back if called by active units on scene until they have died twice for all raids.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also I would like to add to my defense that I was revived and did not fully die and respawn

[20:41:24 - 07/24/2023] Boris Kuznetsov (something) (76561198023660889) (889) was killed by: Lawrence Starks (LÜh gëek) (76561198187603869) (869) with a cw_kk_xm8
[20:42:59 - 07/24/2023] Valentino Wong (Valentino) (76561198269075988) (988) revived: something

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also I would like to add to my defense that I was revived and did not fully die and respawn

[20:41:24 - 07/24/2023] Boris Kuznetsov (something) (76561198023660889) (889) was killed by: Lawrence Starks (LÜh gëek) (76561198187603869) (869) with a cw_kk_xm8
[20:42:59 - 07/24/2023] Valentino Wong (Valentino) (76561198269075988) (988) revived: something
To my knowledge I did not know you were revived and if that is the case then you may be under different circumstances but as I already stated for Backflare, the shootout began outside the town hall and was initiated by cops it simply moved around as most shootout do. If someone gets into a shootout with cops in front of gun store and then runs into the gun store and yuu go inside to kill him its not a police raid its simply a shootout at the gun store. You are attempting to over generalize the term "police raid" when you clearly broke nlr

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also per @heater Lt. Snobber was also killed by me twice meaning he broke nlr aswell but he had logged off and Heater said since he logged off and both of you were staff he could not make any comment on whether the rules were broken .

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also just now I am driving around ingame and @something breaks character to make a remark about my previous statement further showing how these staff continue to break rules and think they can get away with it.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's extremely discouraging to play on this server or recommend it to friends when the staff take positions of power and break the rules thinking they are invincible

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am in phone call with someone in game I am speaking with him, I said everything is a possibility, how is that breaking character?

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am in phone call with someone in game I am speaking with him, I said everything is a possibility, how is that breaking character?
I assumed you were sayin that in response to what I just typed since you said it as soon as i pulled up but if it is true you are on a phone call then never mind

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am and since you posted it so quick here I have it as video evidence should whoever is handling this report wishing to see it, if you wish I will show it to you since that portion doesn't have staff related stuff in it

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Igonore the clip above ive just been told that wasnt you and it was someone who sounded like you

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @FluffyGamer,

Upon further review of this staff report, i have concluded that @something & @Backflare did not break any rules. This had came in to conclusion when stated in your report, that you and kris went up to town hall to continue the shootout, which would then would have turned into a raid. This eliminates the proposed argument that @Backflare & @something broke NLR.

Additionally stated per @something during the raid at town hall, @something had seen you go into the back ally of gun store, which then he awaits for backup to fully approach and apprehend you. This is to fill and fully explain why you were caught in the gun store.

@Backflare and @something acted appropriately in utilizing their 2 life rule as cop, additionally as per stated in logs @something never officially died during the raid, which further strengthens this argument made against him.

I hope you now fully understand what had happened during this situation, and that @something & @Backflare acted faithfully & accordingly as every other player would have. If you have any more questions or concerns regarding this staff report, feel free to DM me!

After being shot at @Kris fled upstairs into the town hall

[0] Terminology
  • Police Raid - The act of police engaging with any known or unknown occupants of a building, violent or otherwise, with the intention of apprehending or searching for them.

Staff Report Denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.