Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Larry Winters

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @heater

Reason for Report: I want to be clear first off, I am not coming here to make this report on heater because I dislike him in any way or want him to receive punishment but I simply find it unfair that I have been punished in the past for these exact same things and I feel that as a Senior Admin, he needs to be held accountable. Yesterday, I was getting items returned to me by @Lord Toaster from when I was rdmed earlier in my session (which @Slick ♔ was a part of on the side of the rdmers). As soon as I was put down at hospital with my loot returned to me, I ran over to the parking garage and drove my car out to the top of the garage picking up my friend who was waiting there. We drove right down the road to the prem locker by gunstore so I could depo my loot when as soon as I stepped out of my car I was greeted by someone blasting his m4 at me without saying anything and while I was unarmed with no weapon on my back. I immediately made a report as I was completely confused why I was killed and after about 2 minutes on the death screen, the same person who killed us revives us leaving me confused only to realize it was @heater who did the killing. He then brings us both to a roof after killing my friend and I and claims that it was an accident and then when I ask for a higher up staff because I do not feel comfortable with the person who just RDMed us takin his own sit he says, "I was going to give your stuff back but now your saying your gonna make a staff report" (For context despite this statement by Heater he still gives my stuff back because he knows he was in the wrong). Also as soon as I show some annoyance since anyone being rdmed by 2 staff within 30 mins he physguns me into the sky and freezes me so I cant talk to them. Eventually he brings me back down, just drops the loot he had taken from rdming us and puts us on the ground. I find it completely unjust that one, a SA is blatantly rdming and fragrping which is 2 issues which plague this community and the upper management consistently complain about and also that after he realized he rdmed us, he can just revive us himself and handle his entire own sit. These two interactions which consisted of @Slick ♔ and @heater rdming me within the span of 30 minutes on the server caused me to get off as soon as I got on and ruined my experience on the server.
Time of Occurrence: 7/27/23 Arpox 9:00 PM est
Evidence to support your claim:
(This is Heaters Perspective btw)

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also check the timing on the audio but it seems like @Slick ♔ and @heater are in a discord call as the radio does not line up with the audio of slick speaking. @heater would you be willing to provide more of the clip on the front and back end to confirm third party communication is not being used.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also check the timing on the audio but it seems like @Slick ♔ and @heater are in a discord call as the radio does not line up with the audio of slick speaking. @heater would you be willing to provide more of the clip on the front and back end to confirm third party communication is not being used.
It also does the same thing when one of u said jimmy viera. The radio bottom right disappeared before you guys stopped talking. It did the same with slick. You said you arent reporting heater for punishment but then your stretching small things in the video to make them seem like rulebreaks.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It also does the same thing when one of u said jimmy viera. The radio bottom right disappeared before you guys stopped talking. It did the same with slick. You said you arent reporting heater for punishment but then your stretching small things in the video to make them seem like rulebreaks.
I don't recall reporting you so not sure what your doing

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes of course, but at this point it just seems you are out to get me for what it looks like. Most of your points that come across are almost structurally correct I sincerely apologized to you for the misunderstanding as result I did indeed revive you and return your items to you but you're now falsely accusing me for metagaming? On top of that you said you needed to get off and "go do in real life things" so I'm confused as to why you're making it seem like this situation was the reason why you got off?
I needed to physgun you away because you we're screaming about something so small and you weren't the only one that got killed.

Here is some context on what happened since you refused to hear my side of the story and instantly accuse me for RDM and other false allegations;
Me and my gang mates were capturing territories in which @Slick ♔ & @Memo had 2 individuals in a Black R32 Nissan Skyline GTR shooting at them before they died they called out the Black Skyline and I tried to shoot at them but they drove away. I was then searching for the skyline 5 minutes prior to the incident but needed to reload my firearm and drove down parking garage to reload. I saw what looked like the exact black skyline that left the scene and immediately started chasing you, you then took a sharp left and exited your car as a natural instinct I gunned you down, your friend exits with a AK and attempts to handle it IC by gunning me down as well. I then realized you were not the individuals that I has KOS on and tried to handle it but instead you made it more then what it needed to be.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Heater is no longer staff - locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.