Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:laukylac
Your Steam ID:76561198191353525
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tae Min

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Nuggie

Reason for Report: Demoted and i got warned for doing my job
Time of Occurrence:Right by the time i post this. 7/28/2023 About 6-10 minute after i post this
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Allow me to explain the whole situation. I was a cop. There was a radio call say that there a guy shot 2 security guard in bank. I proceed drive to bank. I saw 2 suspect outside the bank messing with the security guard body. I came up to them and ask them to put their hand up. They put their hand up for few second and while i was typing they put their hand down and shot me death. After that, i was gonna make a report but i was revived by EMS and 3 minute later i was alive again. So i wasn't gonna make that report since there no point if i'm alive. After that, the whole pd told me in radio that code red the people who just shot me and killed the security guard and say that kill on sight. So we send out a few unit. I found them right by sidewalk, so i go ahead and shot them due to them being code red. We have a shootout and i killed 2 of them and some random guy not in their organization or party came and shot me from behind. After that, nuggie revive me and instantly freeze me and accused me of rdm them. Then he keep freezing me and taking the other person side this whole sits even though i did nothing wrong. I just just trying to do my job. Then he gave me a demotions and say something about 3rd warnings. I honestly have no idea what i did wrong here but nuggie say that they pose no threat at all and also mention that i suppose to go and cuff them instead when they been code red way before i arrived to the situation at bank and basically the whole pd say that code red on sight. How can i go up to someone and cuff them if the first time it happen they shots me dead for trying to cuff them even with a gun on their head. First time when i arrive to bank i told them to put their hand up and then they put hand down right after and they manage to shots me dead. I do not think that this fair to me that i was just trying to do my job and got warned for taking this job serious and on this whole sit he was taking the other offender sides.
Everything i say on this report is truth and you guy can check my chatlogs for evidence. I type in chat told them put hand up with a gun on their head and still end up dead few sec later.
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes, i followed the rule

Last edited:

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This started with the only person that got killed making a report that you RDM'd them so I revived both of you and brought you on the roof to conduct my sit and you told me that that they were code red in a shootout and you came back looking for them after you were revived and right when you found them you instantly started shooting them even though none of them were a threat to your life anymore or equipped with guns. Without roleplaying or trying to arrest them or talk to them or call for back up and/or even make sure they were the right people. I demoted you and gave you a verbal warning letting you know that you have other options then to kill and that you should roleplay not go straight to fragRP.
5.2.1: Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
My punishment was justifiable because of rule 5.2.1, they did kill someone but the situation did pass even though they were still wanted they didn't pose a threat to your life.

Loveless

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

They did not pose a threat to my life yet they killed me first time, also kill an security guard attempt to shootout at the bank and fleeing from police and you call that situation valid?

Loveless

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You asking me to end up dying again right when they break the rule first time, i mentioned it to you and u still doing nothing and continue to take their side of story. I'm not gonna go up to someone and attempted to cuff them when first time when i did i got killed

Loveless

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Are you saying that i'm not suppose to value my own life? basically just go up and get my self killed again

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Everything that @Nuggie did in this situation was correct. They were not threatening your life at that very moment when you shot at them, thus making it RDM. You could have gone up to them with your gun out and also you could have called for backup to help you so you don't get killed instantly

If you think this rule should be changed, feel free to make a suggestion on Discord, but @Nuggie didn't do anything wrong in this scenario so this will be denied.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.