Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Staff Report Format
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:73534509
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Brandon Ppiffa

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @DK.

Reason for Report: Failure to act as a neutral party in the situation, failure to look at the context of my actions. focused solely on what I did rather than why I did it. It is essential to clarify that the action I took was not random deathmatch RDM as I did not cause death to anyone during the incident and it wasn't meant to. [just shooting back at the cop who shot me first]

I must admit that the use of private messages was inappropriate, and I know I shouldn't despite its it normal among others. However, it's crucial to note that the PMs did not impact the situation resulting from my actions. Additionally, this incident marks the first time I've been metagaming in quite some time.[2+years]

I request a fair assessment, taking into account the entirety of the circumstances and not just the isolated actions what DK did.
I would like to express my belief that it is somewhat unfair for the involved party to participate in the report process, potentially impacting the outcome. This is concerning because they may hold biased opinions about their actions and may not objectively evaluate whether they did or did not act improperly.

request a fair assessment, taking into account the entirety of the circumstances and not just the isolated actions what DK did.

I would like to express my belief that it is somewhat unfair for the involved party to participate in the report process, potentially impacting the outcome. This is concerning because they may hold biased opinions about their actions and may not objectively evaluate whether they did or did not act improperly. I would also like to mention that recently when I interact with DK IC , it has never once been a positive interaction between the two of us, backing further the idea of bias from the side of DK. Just generally I believe him dealing with my sits etc is not a fair way of coming to a punishment. Also, when his punishment is then changed by "community management" after DKs original punishment was too harsh, in my opinion anyway.

Furthermore, I feel that it was entirely unfair to allow the involved party to shape the narrative of the report and give the final punishment for it to then be changed by "community management" basically meaning his ruling was not fair and they/someone had to go above him and change it.

Time: 30/12/2023 I think.
Evidence to support your claim:
I would of taken video evidence if i thought it would have come to this. However, i think generally it is known that myself and DK do not get along , both in the discord and IC.
If an admin would be able to assist/show me in the right direction of finding Demos , this would then be entered into evidence.

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    47 KB · Views: 16

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Brandon231311

Before I begin with my reply I would like to state that I was never an involved party, I was responding to an in-game report someone made requesting that I open the vault since the robbers locked themselves in the bank and there was not a Captain or Chief on duty to open it. I paused the bank raid and told the robbers that they would receive 10 minutes to come up with a plan or they could open the vault and try to survive. During this you privately messaged them multiple times and although you may not have been punished for metagaming you've been doing it through PMs since you've gotten unbanned. Whilst I was speaking to them i heard gunfire and was wondering what was going on since I was just finishing up speaking to the raiders. I asked in admin chat "what was that?" and another staff member responded with "He just started shooting us" (referring to you). At this point you've already broken rule 1.3, 1.15, and 1.17. After you were killed I brought you to the roof and froze you to check logs since 2 reports were made about you (a cop) trying to kill other cops. I never said you were the only one to be punished and its none of your information whether or not others did. I did see an officer baton you and I witnessed another officer shoot you, but instead of making a report on them you decided to open fire on cops that did nothing to you. The officers that broke rules were spoken to and punished, but considering you were already supposed to be on a 1 month PD blacklist for this. I decided to ban you, as for this "changed by "community management" basically meaning his ruling was not fair and they/someone had to go above him and change it." In no way was the ruling not fair and no one went above me to change it, I changed it on my own accord following the new banning guidelines for which I wasn't made aware of yet. You seem to think I have some sort of vendetta against you but this isn't the case, I think if I disliked you that much I wouldn't have unbanned you so you could participate in the event last night... since you got yourself banned within 8 hours of when I unbanned you.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Report Under-Review
@Brandon231311 & @DK.

Please make sure you have provided full context to the incidents leading to the report. There is no estimated amount of time to conclude the report but I will ensure it's dealt with in due course.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Brandon231311,

To access your DEMO File, please follow this guide below. I would recommend you provide a demo for complete clarity on the situation.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

brandon_cool my discord name. I've got the demo to show you, but it doesn't show my voice so it missing a lot of context. msg me on there when your ready today @Dobarion

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Brandon231311 and @DK.,

After thorough discussions regarding the incidents leading to this report, a conclusion has been reached. In summary, @Brandon231311, it has been determined that you did violate server rules. Although your acknowledged punishments were deemed strict, they were considered reasonable given the circumstances, and your appeal response has been duly noted. The current sanctions imposed will remain in effect for the entire duration specified. You are, however, welcome to appeal these penalties at a later date, with a reassessment scheduled within one month, particularly concerning the police blacklist. Other users involved in the incidents will be dealt with if not already.

Concerning @DK., I have reviewed the incidents and found no evidence of a violation of internal staff rules or an abuse of their position. I understand that the events surrounding this incident made it challenging to identify all users not adhering to the rules at that time.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.