LIGhting 2

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:[7thRM]Cdt.Jason
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:189089966
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jason Storm

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Harry Callahan picture of him in game before ban

Reason for Report: Im in my vehicle parked he asked me to leave im interfering from police business after saying im not going anywhere he asked me to leave my car i started backing up in my vehicle he then code reds me for no reason so i make a report. He then asks me to put my hands up while im writing the report then he answers my ticket and says ill be banned for fail RP then bans me on the spot without discussion.

Time of Occurrence:4:42 est USA

Evidence to support your claim: I dont have a video but i have a picture right before he bans me https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....223/619EA013667D1745744E91A5BFAF33BAEDCDD129/

Additional members involved/witnessing: Alec fever and Alex Wong

LIGhting 2

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

his name in game when you press tab is @thy

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, so you're being a pain IC and interfering with police business and after trying to get you to leave through various means I decide to arrest you. I aim a firearm at you and tell you to get out, you slowly back up completely ignoring the fact that you're at gunpoint, thus breaking fearRP.
You keep doing this and at this point I'm completely fed up with you and I shoot the car to disable it. I wanted to try to deal with you IC instead of immediately turning it into an admin sit for breaking fearRP. I later regret this.
I do admit, I should not have shot the vehicle, instead I should have kicked you out of the car and brought you to a roof for breaking the rules.
After your car blows up, you get out and once more completely ignore the fact that you are under gunpoint, disregarding commands to put your hands up, instead walking around yelling about code red.
This is when I see the errors of my ways and do what I should have done to begin with and take administrative action.

He then asks me to put my hands up while im writing the report
That's a lie, you were walking around yelling, not making a report.
o i make a report.
Again, a lie, as you can see in the chat, you never made a report.
he answers my ticket
Again, a lie, you did not make a report, so I couldn't possibly answer it.

Video for proof.

LIGhting 2

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i did make a report on the false tase you did on me i was in the moment forgot it was a tase report not a code red report i still dont agree with the fact you disabled my car without valid reason of code red.

LIGhting 2

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

also you shouldnt of banned me on the stop no valid judgement sure i fail Rp I will admit that because i was heated about the code red for no reason rather than thinking of Rp,. you should have taken me to a roof and evaluated me its BS that you banned me on the spot.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I do admit, I should not have shot the vehicle,
still dont agree with the fact you disabled my car without valid reason of code red.
So we agree, obviously.

also you shouldnt of banned me on the stop no valid judgement
You broke rules, I told you why you were being banned, then you got banned? Nothing would have changed by bringing you to a roof. You broke fearRP, not once, but twice.
i fail Rp I will admit that because i was heated about the code red
You also broke fearRP before "being heated" about the code red.

LIGhting 2

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Could you explain how i broke fear rp before the incident? I think your talking about when you have your gun pointed at me in the vehicle when i was leaving. I believe your allowed to if they point a gun at you you can flee. But if i was out of the vehicle i couldn't. Am i right or wrong correct me pls if im wrong. I also make a ban appeal with you if you can look at so we are on the same page. Again i apologize

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

If you're under gunpoint and driving or they are at a distance and you're in a vehicle then you can drive off, that's correct.
If they are right next to your window and you're stationary, then fearRP applies.

LIGhting 2

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok well then if that correct i fully understand what i did wrong know if a community directer is watching this we handled our case im in the wrong. Sorry again harry.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.