Your Steam ID:76561198208714873
Your Character Name:Lawrence Dan

Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason:AFK to avoid rp, Stalling rp
Time of Occurrence: Around 30 minutes prior to this being posted
Relevant Evidence:Chat logs if available, video
Additional members involved/witnessing: Detective who arrested me

Starts off with me being in a sit about combat deposit, the sit finishes and the detective takes me to pd w/ the 3 guns he confiscated. Previously, i had told the admin via voice and by text (check logs) that I needed to go afk as soon as the sit was over and i was in pd. I get into PD and then i go AFK as I had said I would do. I come back banned for 3 days for stalling roleplay and afk to avoid roleplay. The admin never responded to me when i said that i needed to go afk. The sit took so long because @Lord Toaster kept leaving for some reason that I do not know. I wouldent have had to go afk if the admin dident leave. The only way I was able to get this video was because i left it recording. (I cut out the other 30mins of Disconnect:Banned so it wouldent take long to upload.)

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Gamz reported you, so he knows much more than me, I tried getting you to respond, and you were just AFK. While he was trying to continue RP. You may never, under any circumstance go AFK during an RP situation. Gamz may explain the situation properly.

Last edited:

AgentStriker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I explained to the admin in voice chat and in text chat while the sit was going, but he proceeded to check with idk how many other admins drawing out the sit almost 15 minutes past when I said needed to leave

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.