HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As many people are coming to realize the server is losing players almost daily why this is happening in my opinion is because of some of the focus points of the server right now as it seems the staff are more focused on cool additions and updates such as the upcoming deeds and things of that nature vs fixing the original aspects of the server first.
I think if we go back to the basics and fix things such as lag, ping, weapon spread, weapon hit reg, make basing a valid option again( currently makes relatively no money compared to how long it takes was "buffed" from 40k a stack to 45k a stack for coke thats still horseshit, and even gun repair. A major thing that I think we should also talk about is the current map its very unwelcoming to new players as it is a random name no one has ever heard of but it is also massive, I believe until the server gains pop and gets back to its past self we should consider dropping down to a smaller map like paralake, rockford, even truenorth is a little smaller to make the server feel more alive and welcoming versus so empty and stale.

Another big topic would be maybe consider advertising or figuring out a way to outreach to the old playerbase that has no idea about the servers massive unbans and updates or even the ones that aren't banned the changes and new features to the server as Im sure most of them randomly check a simple video in their youtube recommended would go a long way.

All in all I just feel like fixing the big issues on the server around gunplay and how stale the economy is outside of gambling as well as advertising the server on a smaller map would go a long way.

Eazy-E

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Just because the server doesn't hit max pop on a daily basis, doesn't necessarily mean the server is dying. Based on the average estimated age of several of our community players, I would guess that most of us have real life responsibilities. The gamemode itself is one that requires dedication, meaning players must dedicate time to further progress in the gamemode, this may deter many players who cannot dedicate the time necessary to progress.

I believe a community forum meeting is necessary to discuss improvements to the gamemode. Issues like spread, payouts, and female playermodel hitboxes really need to be discussed and possibly changed.

An email blast to forum users is a good idea to possibly encourage old players to check out the server.

Community management and development are really talented, and are doing a good job.

Please consider the opinions of the playerbase to further improve the server.

rainyday

Monolith Newcomer
LV

I agree that the map needs to change and the server is very unwelcoming to new players. A server has 10 maybe 20 minutes to capture someones attention before they leave the server for good. There is a steep learning curve that the large map doesn't help with.

It would also be a lot better if jobs were more accessible level wise. No one used the monoeats job. The FD job has been useless for years and there really isn't a point to paramedic now that police can revive. New players benefit from the delivery based jobs like public works and garbage but most don't even know they exist and aren't a high enough level to do them.

I think PD was destroyed by recent changes as well. I write this as there are 40 people on the server and 0 police (there will be sometimes when there are 60-70 pop and 1-2 police on). A lot of activities you need PD on for and now no one plays them because the higher up levels became whitelisted. I say this as I put in an app and it hasn't even been replied to in two weeks. How hard is it to say yes or no?

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

The f***in whitelist has ruined the server police. They can't do shit like warrants, have access to baterring rams or hell even have great weapons since police were also debuffed. The whitelist applies are weird since they give oral interviews with... players that don't play anymore.

The level requirement needs a rework because you can't do shit with a too low level which is f*****.

But I must say that player count on a daily basis is from 25~30 to 50~60 because ppl work and weekends there is a little bit more players.

The map will perma be monoford since the patch and they said it in the discord but I hope we will be in rockford again as I loved the map.

The general bad thing is the LAG omfg it is so f'd up! Like they said that they changed to a better network base MY A** since I can hide behind a wall and still die from taking shots from a NON PENETRABLE WALL.

Also I might just be bad at pvp (which I suck at) but the jump shooting is abused like I can't do that and get killed because "better" pvp'ers keep jumping like flies. I think that the jump-shooting should be disabled as it is a huge down on pvp for new ones.

The economy sucks like everything is expensive only to be sold for like 1/999 of the og price.

Side note: the picture

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 0