Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

But it represents part of the people that plays Police?
That's not how this works. You can not declare war on the PD - and if you do expect punishments.

J. Hughesman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If you read the topic, you would see that we are the State Police. Therefore, we play police.

You can not simply declare war on the police or governmental agencies.

Johnny Wick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Regards to the State Police,
My name is John Vick, President of Victor Corporation. I was recently in a court case with Commissioner Hughesman and it came to my attention of how powerful an asset your police force truly is to the city. Your organisation seems very clean, strict, a quite tidy organisation. I would like to put forward an Alliance - as assets under the Police Department or acting as one, we could work together to keep the city free from crime.
Please consider our offer wisely.

Kind Regards,
1546314231835.png
Johnny Wick
President of the Victor Corporation​

J. Hughesman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Regards to the State Police,
My name is John Vick, President of Victor Corporation. I was recently in a court case with Commissioner Hughesman and it came to my attention of how powerful an asset your police force truly is to the city. Your organisation seems very clean, strict, a quite tidy organisation. I would like to put forward an Alliance - as assets under the Police Department or acting as one, we could work together to keep the city free from crime.
Please consider our offer wisely.

Kind Regards,
View attachment 5300
Johnny Wick
President of the Victor Corporation​
I appreciate the offer sir. We may discuss this further but we typically don't consider aliances as we are under the idea of acting towards law enforcement.

J. Hughesman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

At the moment, the alliance has been denied.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

J. Hughesman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We are not accepting any alliances sorry.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

State Trooper Application
-Protecting and Serving-

Who Referred you to take this application: None.
Your Steam Name: Chronium
Your Character Name: Chris Heist
Your Police Level: 76
Your Player Level: 46

Why do wish to become a Trooper?: I am a dedicated Lieutenant in the Police force. I know how to deal with situation such as Corrupticy, Bank Robberies, Hostage Situations and Raids.
Why should we accept you over any other applicant: I am an experienced Police Lieutenant. This does mean I have the things to run and deal with situations.
As an officer, In your OPINION, What is the most valuable tool you have: To be honest, everything is the MOST valuable tool I have. I use them on daily basis and so on.

Scenario Question
You are called to a shots fired call and get on scene, no one is responding on their radio. You have your pistol drawn to the ground and you See to your left, 2 officers are being held at gunpoint by 2 men. What do you do?

Answer: I immediately call for back-up. If necessary I will shout „PUT YOUR HANDS UP“. If not complying I will shoot or wait for back-up.

J. Hughesman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

State Trooper Application
-Protecting and Serving-

Who Referred you to take this application: None.
Your Steam Name: Chronium
Your Character Name: Chris Heist
Your Police Level: 76
Your Player Level: 46

Why do wish to become a Trooper?: I am a dedicated Lieutenant in the Police force. I know how to deal with situation such as Corrupticy, Bank Robberies, Hostage Situations and Raids.
Why should we accept you over any other applicant: I am an experienced Police Lieutenant. This does mean I have the things to run and deal with situations.
As an officer, In your OPINION, What is the most valuable tool you have: To be honest, everything is the MOST valuable tool I have. I use them on daily basis and so on.

Scenario Question
You are called to a shots fired call and get on scene, no one is responding on their radio. You have your pistol drawn to the ground and you See to your left, 2 officers are being held at gunpoint by 2 men. What do you do?

Answer: I immediately call for back-up. If necessary I will shout „PUT YOUR HANDS UP“. If not complying I will shoot or wait for back-up.
Denied. Please read the topic before applying. You are required to have someone refer you before applying.

Lancer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Who Referred you to take this application: N/A, I just can't seem to find any supervisors on
Your Steam Name: Xoelfus
Your Character Name:
Joseph Moreau
Your Police Level: 162
Your Player Level: 65

Why do wish to become a Trooper?: I think that being in the PD is just all around great fun, and being in an Org. that is based off of good RP and all around good fun would be great and enhance the experience. Also because I like to keep our citizens safe and prevent criminals from endangering our people and our economy.
Why should we accept you over any other applicant: I have experience, and I have activity and I enjoy what I do as a Police Officer
As an officer, In your OPINION, What is the most valuable tool you have:
The radio because communications is key PD or not, it helps to coordinate a raid, and without the radio the PD would've already fallen apart.

Scenario Question

Answer: I would get back in my car or out of sight behind cover, radio in for backup, and ask any nearby civilians to leave as there is an immediate danger just a few feet away.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Moderator Actions

Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Closed & Disbanded.

Reason: Organisation Inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.