LV

Your Steam Name: coλst
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50634967
Your Character Name: Steve Seagull

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: LTAARP, other offense?
Time of Occurrence: 2:27 AM GMT +1
Relevant Evidence: I literally crashed twice and when I tried to join back the second time I saw that I was banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Got in a firefight after a guy pulls out an AK while I'm aiming a pistol at him. Proceed to kill him and run away while another guy was shooting at me. Hid for a while in a store and my game crashed so I joined back. Not a minute after joining I crashed again, but was banned before I was able to reconnect. Also "other offenses" was stated in my ban reason. I guess this must have some relation to the hackusations the player that I killed made. Pretty ridiculous in my opinion, but I can understand the LTAARP, just the thing is that it wasn't my fault and I crashed, so it would have been nice to have a word with an admin before outright banning me.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Our system is good at flagging people who disconnected properly or crashed. Which, in this case, it didn't do that for you. I issued an LTARP ban as that was concrete.

The other portion was for my personal recollection. As I am currently training for my new job, my memory blows ass, so I left that in your ban reason until I got evidence from the players reporting you for "flicking and hacking" so I could review it and modify your punishment. After reviewing the evidence, I determined that there wasn't sufficient evidence and left your ban as is, which is LTARP.

Again, we can detect when people crash or leave via quitting, so.

4lpha

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Aight, cheers

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Ban was modified to only say LTARP and lowered to 2 days. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.