Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

All of you have probably heard of the storm area 51 meme. I was curious as to what you guys think will happen. Will a lot of people actually turn up, or were they simply saying they are for the meme? Could we possibly bypass area 51 security or will they tighten security so much that it will be impenetrable? Realistically, what do you guys think they actually store there? Are any of u guys planning on going to Lincoln Country, NV for the raid?

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

They've already said they will use deadly force. Whats more impenetrable than a hail of high caliber bullets?

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They say they can’t stop us all, but they most certainly can. All there is to say.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

they'll probably get blasted by a water hose or something *cough cough* there's an event about this if you really want to find out *cough cough*

Bojangles

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I somehow stumbled into the "live" videos on Facebook of people talking about this when it was popping a few weeks ago. Wouldn't be surprised if a few showed up wearing tin foil hats.

frankybullcranky

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I reckon they moved all the aliens to Area 52 so everyone going to 51 now gets duped

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Everyone that participates in that event deserves whatever punishment awaits them if they're dumb enough to test the military. It's a strictly prohibited area for a reason.

Nicolas Clinton

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Everyone that participates in that event deserves whatever punishment awaits them if they're dumb enough to test the military. It's a strictly prohibited area for a reason.
I'mma Naruto run past them mf bullets boyo

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Basically a bunch of dehydrated teenagers in the middle of fucking nowhere in Nevada... Part from that, should be a pretty LIT party in the desert, Air Force may even put on a show and fly out some A-10s

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Since it's only a 90 minute drive for us, my brother and I might drive up there to see the chaos.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Basically a bunch of dehydrated teenagers in the middle of fucking nowhere in Nevada... Part from that, should be a pretty LIT party in the desert, Air Force may even put on a show and fly out some A-10s
One fly over of an A-10 maybe a warning spray of it's 30mm, will send em all in the opposite direction.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I just think it’s gonna be a huge festival out in front of the facility if I’m giving a serious answer. Then there will be some idiots who actually try to run in, that’ll be fun to see who gets the farthest.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Considering two youtubers already got arrested for going there a few days ago, I think a lot of people will go. Anyone who does go either has a death sentance or is just really stupid