Not open for further replies.

Dyrikas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Untitled-3_copy.png
-Strelnikovskaya-
I. Background
After communism was destroyed, there was an economic and social void - this was obviously a perfect opportunity for the already established Russian Mafia to step in and take over by providing jobs and a means of income for all the young men in Moscow, Kiev, and Saint Petersburg who were severely impacted by the fall of the Soviet Union. More so, joining the mob became an easy way of getting cash for many ex-KGB vets from the Afghan War who came home to a communist free Russia.

II. How Strelnikovskaya was created
Strelnikovskya was originally started by Viktor “Strela” Strelnikov, former member of the Tambov gang and Boris Nekrasov who was under Strela in the Tambov gang as well as his cousin. The duo left St. Petersburg for unknown reasons, leaving everything including cars, bank accounts and apartments behind.

In early 2015, the duo started recruiting local hoodlums for small time criminal activities. Recruitment was mostly done around the Market Area, specifically around the local complex, which was generally known for its poor quality at the time. As time passed, Boris started working closely with some of the hoodlums- most noticeably Kirill “Akula” Akulov and Vladimir Avdeev.

As time passed, both Akula and Vladimir started recruiting their own hoodlums, leaving enough time for Boris and Strela to start establishing large scale connections between the local organizations. The most noticeable connection was with local businessman and club owner Valery Lyovkin who later on became Strela’s full time business partner. The club- “Gavanna”, became a hangout spot for the banda and its hoodlums started gaining minor positions within the club’s management- such as guards. Strela himself became a partner within the club, earning a percentage of all income.

The second major event was Boris partnering up with local Russian Brigada leader Dmitry Noskov in order to get the RIA (Russian Immigration Association) going faster. At the time Dmitry was running his own group on the other side of town and the two groups had no connection except for Dmitry working with Boris on the company. Eventually Dmitry was introduced to Viktor and things started moving faster.

Boris and Strela decided to try to convince Noskov to work for them, claiming it will benefit both organizations as well as the RIA to combine forces. After a few weeks in which both Boris and Strela tried to convince Dmitry to join them, Dmitry finally agreed upon the official launch of the RIA’s site, wrapping up the creation of the RIA as a whole.

It is rumored that Strelnikovskaya OPG’s inducted members are trying to move out of Market, leaving it for the hoodlums and RIA recruitment only. It is assumed that the OPG will be moving to an area with higher life quality, establishing a new base of operations there.

III. Strelnikovskaya
Shortly after Dmitry Noskov and his employees were invited into Strelnikov's organization, Strelnikov felt his organization was big enough to start venturing into a different path- one which would provide him with lots of support and respect from other Russian communities of the same kind. The next step was very clean- becoming a bratva was practically mandatory for Viktor.

The only problem was that all of his former hoodlums weren't educated when it came to the traditions and customs of being a vor. Viktor was also afraid that he didn't have enough manpower to impress other organization heads, even though the amount was impressive compared to the city's size. After a few brief discussions, Viktor decided to recruit some of the local hoodlums from the Hebrew side of the RIA, moving them under Vladimir Avdeev who was also a Jew himself.

With the massive increase in popularity, Strelnikov's OPG started moving into new fields, mostly focusing on things like weapon distribution, extortion and fraud. It was obvious that people in Strelnikov's organization could not live among the immigrants and street-trash who work for them, forcing most if not all members of the organization to move to Vinewood.

Some of the old rules didn't apply anymore due to being completely outdated but the basic rules were still there and anyone who failed to follow these rules was executed and that includes everyone - one of Strela's lieutenants was killed by Akula, another lieutenant for breaking one of this rules. Everyone else in the organization took this as a slap to the face, starting to take the rules much more seriously.

So now that the rules were establish, along with a fitting heirarchy it was time to claim better land - getting out of the poor RIA complex. One of the lieutenants took a piece of Western Paralake, taking over a few flatblocks while the other lieutenant re-opened the RIA around East Paralake beach. Both crews were operating seperately, co-operating only when completely necessary or when Strela forced them to. While the crews were busy populating new areas Strela was opening a series of businesses with his men. Among his businsses were: a bar located in Paralake city, along with a gym around the corner. A restuarant in Western Paralake and a garage which was only managed by the Russians.

After everything was established, all of Strelnikov's captains sat down for a short meeting in their new restuarant, being more of a diner really. They were discussing the possibility of completely taking over Western Beach by moving the Western crew over. In order to replace their territorial loss, they agreed to keep their businesses at the docks which was a large industrial area, while keeping the RIA as well as the city-related businesses in East Beach.

Untitled-3.png

-Strelnikovskaya Structure-

Pakhan
Two Spies
Derzhatel obschaka
Brigadier
Bratok
Shestoyrka

-Rank Meanings-

Pakhan - also called boss, controls everything, included four criminal cells in the working unit through an intermediary called a "Brigadier"

Two Spies - watch over the action of the "Brigadiers" to ensure the loyalty and that none become too powerful, they're also known as "Support Group"

Darzhatel obschaka - the bookkepper, collects money from "Bridgadiers"

Brigadier - Captain in charge of a small group of men, who does all types of crimes, also pays tribute to "Pakhan"

Bratok - works for "Brigadier" having a special criminal activity to run.

Shestoyrka - similar to associate, works as an errand boy for the organization and it's the lowest rank in the Strelnikovskaya. They usually stand out of main actions and does small crimes, although there might be exceptions, depending on circumstances.

-Relationships-

Allies
Baka / Weeaboo Warfare

Neutral
CobraZ

Enemies
The Sixth

-Requirements to join-

Minimum 85 player level
Minimum 100k in bank account
Have decent levels ( Metal working, crafting etc. )
Must be active

-Format to join-

Steam name -
In-game name -
Bank Screenshot -
Skills/Level screenshots -
Why do you want to join/previous organizations -

-Alliance organization format-

Organization name -
Member count -
Why your organization is worth being allies with Strelnikovskaya -
Previous relationships with other organizations -

Please do not spam requests to join, we might take time to look at them!

Last edited:

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Impressive.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! Im friends with Rufucuz and Seems pretty cool' Dont have an Org *cough* yet But ive had a few and From what i heard you are pretty cool guys and was wondering if i can get a solo alliance!
Organization name -Ex Organizations would be Caprese family' The smiths' and the Lords
Member count -One man army' Use to have over fifty
Why your organization is worth being allies with Strelnikovskaya - Fat frags and fat stacks is what i look for and from what i heard you guys are all about it.
Previous relationships with other organizations - Communist party and Goof troop use to be pretty cool lads' Hated by the old informal squad and the sixth

Dyrikas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! Im friends with Rufucuz and Seems pretty cool' Dont have an Org *cough* yet But ive had a few and From what i heard you are pretty cool guys and was wondering if i can get a solo alliance!
Organization name -Ex Organizations would be Caprese family' The smiths' and the Lords
Why your organization is worth being allies with Strelnikovskaya - Fat frags and fat stacks is what i look for and from what i heard you guys are all about it.
Previous relationships with other organizations - Communist party and Goof troop use to be pretty cool lads' Hated by the old informal squad and the sixth

Hey, so what's your exact organization name is? and what do you mean by a "solo alliance"?

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, so what's your exact organization name is? and what do you mean by a "solo alliance"?
Don't have an ORG' Or atleast wont when i get on' ask rufucuz about me he'll tell ya. And solo alliance' Since ill be hanging with you guys and Rufucuz when i get back might aswell apply for one' Like To just know were cool kinda thing.

celaion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Organization name - Baka / Weeaboo Warfare
Member count - 10, 5 active
Why your organization is worth being allies with Strelnikovskaya - We don't want to keep getting raids attempts on us
Previous relationships with other organizations - None

Dyrikas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Don't have an ORG' Or atleast wont when i get on' ask rufucuz about me he'll tell ya. And solo alliance' Since ill be hanging with you guys and Rufucuz when i get back might aswell apply for one' Like To just know were cool kinda thing.

Right gotcha.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I lead the organization that rufucuz lead, and I don't condone your behaviour. As a direct message from the Communistparty/ CobraZ, we do not condone your behaviour, azekeil.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I lead the organization that rufucuz lead, and I don't condone your behaviour. As a direct message from the Communistparty/ CobraZ, we do not condone your behaviour, azekeil.
Oh trust me i know' Nor do i condone your's But why speak here about it as you in all honesty have no purpose in this thread' Dont boast or you'll get the repercussion in game when i return for it

Dyrikas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Organization name - Baka / Weeaboo Warfare
Member count - 10, 5 active
Why your organization is worth being allies with Strelnikovskaya - We don't want to keep getting raids attempts on us
Previous relationships with other organizations - None

Accepted.

Last edited:

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Organization name - CobraZ
Member count - 12
Why your organization is worth being allies with Strelnikovskaya - We're a gang organization, looking for a few friendly faces in the city.
Previous relationships with other organizations - Allies, before the communist party reform.

Dyrikas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Organization name - CobraZ
Member count - 12
Why your organization is worth being allies with Strelnikovskaya - We're a gang organization, looking for a few friendly faces in the city.
Previous relationships with other organizations - Allies, before the communist party reform.

Hey, our relationship has been set to Neutral. ( might be changes in future )

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, i'll also set you guys to enemies even though I honestly do not even know who you are haha. Good luck!

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, our relationship has been set to Neutral. ( might be changes in future )
Aight, that sounds good. Alliances aren't gonna really be athing until I sort shit out.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Also its just The Sixth, not The Sixth's

Dyrikas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Its sad, but since we're going nowhere with this organization im disbanding it. It was really fun to have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.