Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

A little more info than that would be nice.

Are you crashing? Do you time out? Is it literally just sitting there?

Because if it’s just sitting there then you probably need to just be patient. It’s a large game mode

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I assume that it very well could be that you're just too impatient and close the game before it could load, loading times heavily depend on your computers hardware

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Luvbunny is correct I have a crappy computer with barely enough stuff for me to handle walking around in unrendered places, and it takes me around 15 mins to get to sending client info and about 5 to get in the server.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If your game is crashing at sending client info you might need to clear out some of your addons. (Not monolith's of course)
How many addons do you have in gmod?
Also does it only crash on this server?

Last edited:

Kuno

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for late reply, I had this issue a while back all you need to do is just join the server and when its on retrieving server info click cancel and join back I usually do this 13 times. After the 13 times, it would let me join the server.

MaSvedish

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I got you.

1] Make sure you're running windowed.

2] Go into options, video, then advanced

3] Change to the lowest possible settings, for the top two rows of settings. Two on the first row. One, in the middle, on the second row.

PS. Add me on discord and I can walk you through it. This will freeze your game so dont stress if it says gmod has stopped responding.

Masvedish#7405

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I used to load in in around 5 min or less, I reset my hard drive now I can't even join because it either freezes on retrieving or sending client

Status
Not open for further replies.