Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Natzoo
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:102039079
Your Character Name (If Applicable): James Smith

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Stuvi

Reason for Report: False ban, immature
Time of Occurrence:10, November, 2018
Evidence to support your claim: The false ban, automatic closing of my appeal without proof, telling other staff for me to go
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
I know this probably won't work since I am just a user and Stuvi is an admin, but hey. I was falsely banned and was not given a chance to explain (not sure why I would need to), but he automatically closes my report, I contact other staff, and they tell me to go away and that it is not their job, despite their roles being a community. Then I see some other posts about player's leaving and realize I am not the only one dealing with staff corruption, and I'm glad for once, this is a server that doesn't use money as a factor since I am a premium and still got screwed. But yea, Stuvi, before I leave, just give me the "proof" of me bug abusing. Because I would love to know, how me being a cop can get me banned for resetting durability of guns. Because you can check logs, or ask other people, IM only a cop on Monolith. And I did buy a gun, I spawned in at town hall, then walked to PD, and saw a gun for 8k, so I bought it and put it in my locker. and then joined a job at the police station. But yea, I would like to thank Monolith from helping get past depression last year, but right now I don't think I need Gary's mod causing me stress in my first year of college, enough stress there. Just wanted to leave, with an explanation. Most of you guys don't know me since I'm a reserved person, but I can't really move on without someone knowing the truth in life. But thanks for a great time, and I will be unbanned in 5 days (if anyone wants the 250k in my bank account, I can give yall).

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The false ban
It's a valid ban for bug abuse. There are multiple people that have been banned for bug abuse, and you are one of them. Everyone that misused our marketing system to either buy or sell items (most likely Kevlar) for 1$ have been banned for bug abuse. There's no evidence I would need to provide as we don't ban out of the dark. Don't break the rules if you can't deal with the consequences.

automatic closing of my appeal without proof
I am the banning staff member, I handle the appeal - that's how it always has been. I've not unbanned anybody that's been banned for this bug abuse.

telling other staff for me to go
Doesn't make sense.

Claiming that any of this is staff corruption is a bad idea. You should watch what and how you post such comments here.

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Don't break the rules if you can't deal with the consequences.
I cant believe you are still being ignorant, I didnt break no rules and im pretty sure you know. Thanks for letting me explain, and have fun running a server. If you are talking about a dollar, the only time that happened was 3 weeks ago, when I was held hostage (as a cop) near car dealer and i was zip tied but some buddy gave his buddy armour, but for some reason I could buy it. So i bought it and ended up getting killed because of that. That was $1 dollar, and please learn some respect. It can help IRL and in game. I was recording, but I guess with your mindset, i dont need to prove that I did nothing wrong.
Don't break the rules if you can't deal with the consequences.
Once I break a rule, i will deal with the consequence. And again, please have respect, refrain from attacking, we are all human here, and people have emotions too. Please keep this in mind, with other people reports.

Everyone that misused our marketing system to either buy or sell items (most likely Kevlar) for 1$ have been banned for bug abuse
Can i see the log or whatever you call proof, that showed I did this. I would love to see this, or you wont because it was just a suspicion for you

And I only bought it, so that they would not kill other officers, when they responded. Maybe you should fix the bug that prohibits 1 dollar purchases or while someone is ziptied. @Stuvi

Claiming that any of this is staff corruption is a bad idea. You should watch what and how you post such comments here.
It is true, and it is from the other reports too on this forum, happens on every server, not just this. Just because you have alot of friends, doesnt mean you are right, it might mean nothing will happen to you, but eventually the truth gets out.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I cant believe you are still being ignorant, I didnt break no rules and im pretty sure you know.
No, you wouldn't be banned if you didn't break the rules. I know this for a fact since I have the evidence :)
I banned you on Saturday - I reviewed that weeks logs to look for bug abusers after the first ban wave. Since I found you abusing I've handed out a punishment to you aswell. No matter how much involvement you had, exploiting is strictly against our rules and was not reported by you.

---

the only time that happened was 3 weeks ago
Well, that just proves my point, doesn't it? And no, it's not "the only time that happened was 3 weeks ago", but literally last week.

---

That was $1 dollar, and please learn some respect. It can help IRL and in game.
All of this has nothing to do with lack of respect - I am enforcing our rules and keep the server clean. You do not know me personally.

---

Once I break a rule, i will deal with the consequence. And again, please have respect, refrain from attacking, we are all human here, and people have emotions too. Please keep this in mind, with other people reports.
Read above what I just said. It has literally nothing to do with lack of respect, neither am I attacking someone. I am just stating the facts that you apparently are unable to process at this time. It seems like you are the one taking this personally.

---

Can i see the log or whatever you call proof, that showed I did this. I would love to see this, or you wont because it was just a suspicion for you

And I only bought it, so that they would not kill other officers, when they responded. Maybe you should fix the bug that prohibits 1 dollar purchases or while someone is ziptied. @Stuvi
Well, you can scroll up in this reply and see that you are literally admitting to doing it three weeks ago aswell. The bug is fixed in the next update, until then we'll keep on punishing people that abuse this.

---

It is true, and it is from the other reports too on this forum, happens on every server, not just this. Just because you have alot of friends, doesnt mean you are right, it might mean nothing will happen to you, but eventually the truth gets out.
To be honest, I don't think you know what you are talking about.

---

All in all, you've broken a server rule. To be more detailed: You've abused a bug and even admitted to it here in the staff report. The bug has not been reported to staff, therefore your actions are against the server rules and we've gathered the evidence to claim this ban as sufficient.

The next time you are replying to a thread, please make sure you use our edit function and not create multiple replies. Thanks in advance.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While I haven't reviewed all specific logs relevant to this, it seems like @Stuvi acted in good faith and enforced the rules. As a player it's important to actually read the rules through fully, because not everything is obvious. Had @Natzoo read the rules carefully, this could have been avoided. Denied, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.