Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Right now I have the feeling that the grind for certain things like weapons is just not it anymore. The mining system takes such a ridiculous long amount of time and pretty sure it pays out less than doing something like meth or coke. Just to make a good 24 ACR's, you would need 63 stacks of iron ore. Now, not only is it EXTREMELY time consuming gathering all that, but that is literally over half of your PREMIUM bank space. Not only would this put the casual free to play player at a big disadvantage but it discourages them to not even begin with the Metalworking, Crafting and Mining in the first place.

Maybe this is just my opinion but please the amount you have to farm to atleast make a decent amount of moderate guns is just lowkey insane. In my opinion maybe buff the amount you're getting from nodes, like double the Iron, Copper and Gold that you receive from farming because farming 63 stacks of iron ore would take a ridiculous amount of time to just farm, not even counting the processing that would manufacture it into steel bars, crafting rifle receivers and everything it's just such a huge grind to the average player that it literally deters them from even beginning and just making something more valuable with their time like coke.

Zamiinal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Prestige could go up too, farming took barely anytime and pays out the same as mining which takes 10x longer, Prestige should be 400-500k