grubb2003

Years of Mono

LV

Did not know where to put this so I put it here
Title: Mission time

Suggestion: Add more mission time with the new map

Reason: Not having enough time to get to places especially since people don't listen to you when you code 3 and get out of the way

Examples
: I haven't been able to get a lot of EMS or Fire missions done since usually im at a completely another side of the map when I get the call then I need to rush there and even if I get there in the time I don't have the time to get everything completed.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

-support
I’ve done ems missions before, I think it’s 4minuets. Thats enough time to get to the place you are going too, you just need to make sure you don’t crash and know how to drive.

grubb2003

Years of Mono

LV

For Fire it's not enough time though. Also just because you know how to drive does not mean other people will. Also when 110 people are on fps is a bit trash so you cant drive the best.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

For Fire it's not enough time though. Also just because you know how to drive does not mean other people will. Also when 110 people are on fps is a bit trash so you cant drive the best.
I think it’s something you got to deal with and get used to the time limit, as they put the time for a reason, so you grind for the xp/levels and don’t get it the easy way. So I’m going to say -support for this.

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I think it’s something you got to deal with and get used to the time limit, as they put the time for a reason, so you grind for the xp/levels and don’t get it the easy way. So I’m going to say -support for this.

Getting XP as Fire Cadet is already tedious, a bit more time won't do any damage

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly this needs a good ol' fashioned moving (And when you find it you can add the correct format).

As for the suggestion. I'm for adding time to Fire Department missions, as fires are generally hard to put out with our current methods.

As for Paramedic Missions. It wouldn't kill for another 30-45 seconds on the clock. And while we're at it putting in some Pine County missions for extra XP and more time for those specifically wouldn't hurt.