Darkzy

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: franklin
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:510663003
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sally Jayne

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Supreme

Reason for Report: Standing in the middle of a bank raid in godmode as well as opening the vault door for the police
Time of Occurrence: 6:30 PM 1/21/2024
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Franky @Where
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yep

Attachments

• gf.png
    gf.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 31

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Supreme

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Darkzy

First, I would like to address the opening the vault incident. I had previously spectated your 2 friends in the vault 10-15 prior to this engagement, then I responded to a ticket from an LT saying he could not access the vault due to no CAPT or Chief being on, which gave them no access to the vault. I on my own judgement felt your friends had adequate time to raid and leave the vault so I opened the vault for the PD. I apologize if that caused an inconvenience to your RP, but you simply cannot camp the vault.

Second, me standing in the vault when you were still alive. I would like to apologize for that, I simply did not see you alive still in the vault, as I had previously stated when I was spectating earlier I had just observed 2 people in the vault. Before you popped out of that portion of the vault I had been telling one of your partners to stop the head glitch he was holding because it provides an unfair advantage within the RP situation. (He has spawned a iron bar, and used it to stand over the box as a head glitch). I no clipped to try and figure out what was causing the head glitch, and that was my fault. I apologize.

Below I will be adding time stamps of when Darkzy "Franklin" had been using Ad's to get cops to join the force, and then the exact time stamp I swiped the vault card.

(06:02 PM) [AD] WE NEED COPS LOTS OF CRIME AND DRUGS AND STUFF - by Franky Brown (This is when I observed you in the vault initially).

[01/21/24 06:34:07 PM] Supreme (Supreme) (76561198998637569) (569) Accessed the vault using an employee keycard. (This is when I opened the vault for the PD).

Darkzy

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Darkzy

First, I would like to address the opening the vault incident. I had previously spectated your 2 friends in the vault 10-15 prior to this engagement, then I responded to a ticket from an LT saying he could not access the vault due to no CAPT or Chief being on, which gave them no access to the vault. I on my own judgement felt your friends had adequate time to raid and leave the vault so I opened the vault for the PD. I apologize if that caused an inconvenience to your RP, but you simply cannot camp the vault.

Second, me standing in the vault when you were still alive. I would like to apologize for that, I simply did not see you alive still in the vault, as I had previously stated when I was spectating earlier I had just observed 2 people in the vault. Before you popped out of that portion of the vault I had been telling one of your partners to stop the head glitch he was holding because it provides an unfair advantage within the RP situation. (He has spawned a iron bar, and used it to stand over the box as a head glitch). I no clipped to try and figure out what was causing the head glitch, and that was my fault. I apologize.

Below I will be adding time stamps of when Darkzy "Franklin" had been using Ad's to get cops to join the force, and then the exact time stamp I swiped the vault card.

(06:02 PM) [AD] WE NEED COPS LOTS OF CRIME AND DRUGS AND STUFF - by Franky Brown (This is when I observed you in the vault initially).

[01/21/24 06:34:07 PM] Supreme (Supreme) (76561198998637569) (569) Accessed the vault using an employee keycard. (This is when I opened the vault for the PD).
Both of the instances you put when I "used ad" wasn't me, my in-game name is Sally Jayne

Also there is no rule stating that you cannot camp the vault, but simply you must leave when the raid is over with and all loot has been collected. We weren't done with the raid and we weren't ready to make our push out of the vault because the safes were at 30 ish percent. Also if they would like to open the vault earlier, they have full power to if they use a keycard of their own. You gave us no warning telling us we had to make our exit. Another thing is you stood in the middle 10 seconds after the two of my friends had died giving me another target that I didnt know wasnt involved in the raid. Also if you noclipped you could clearly see there was 3 people in the vault instead of two.

Thank you for your time.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Due to the current situation with a limited amount of chiefs and captains, staff members are allowed to open the vault door for the police otherwise there would be no way for the police force to get into the vault. This being said it is typically done whenever the drills have been completed but there are currently no guidelines for the process so I will talk with other members of management to come up with guidelines on when the vault should be opened in this situation.

As for the other part of the report where he is out of no-clip and standing in the middle of the situation, I have talked with him and made sure that he is more careful in the future in ensuring that an RP situation has ended before attempting to do something similar.

Staff report concluded - message me on Discord or the forums if you have any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.