Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @Stuvi
Ban Reason: To many Warning points
Unban Reason: I would just like 2 of my infractions removed and to be unbanned since in my opinion i didnt do anything wrong.

"We are not racist. Can you please move this to a different forum because this is getting off topic and I want this to be a serious forum for my Organization."
I dont see anything wrong here i just said that my group is not racist and i kindly asked them to stop posting on my Org Forum because i wanted it to be a place were people could apply and declare peace with us. So i belive this infraction should be removed since its not a very good reason.

"What’s your reasoning for declaring war? I’ve never seen you ever on monolith"
They declared war i had no reason for a war i spoken to all my members and they said theyve never seen any of them on the server and i haven't either so i was just asking why they declared war and just saying ive never seen them on monolith before i believe this was not a good infraction since i was literally just asking why they declard war.

I belive that both of these Infractions should have never been given to me and ive looked at the ORG rules and i dont see how this could break them the first one i was asking them to stop and the second one i was asking what the reason was for declaring war.

Time of Occurrence: Sunday

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I know what i did was wrong and im very sorry but i dont think i should be in trouble for it i literally asked 1 to stop and asked why they wanted to go to war both things are on topic to the org

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

It's not hard to follow five simple forum rules. You will wait out your suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.