Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Swat van is a error after I uninstalled all my addons and subscribed to all monolith addons.

I will go over the basics so any one doesn't reply with the following

All Content Downloaded
Game Has Been Restarted
I have unsubscribed and re-subscribed to all addons.
I have CSS Textures

I do not have Half-Life texture (I don't own the game.)

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Delete addons from your addons folder, verify game cache and then start up gmod and sit in the menu waiting for content to re-download and re-install. Once that is done, join the server.
Worked for me.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Delete addons from your addons folder, verify game cache and then start up gmod and sit in the menu waiting for content to re-download and re-install. Once that is done, join the server.
Worked for me.
Read my post already done that, and there is no add-on for a swat van on the server content collection.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Read my post already done that, and there is no add-on for a swat van on the server content collection.
Un-subscribing and re-subscribing is not the same as in manually going into the addons folder and pressing delete on your keyboard.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Un-subscribing and re-subscribing is not the same as in manually going into the addons folder and pressing delete on your keyboard.
I deleted all 800 some addons directly from my addons folder, only to find out I had to manually un subscribe from them and delete the re-downloaded ones.
So yes, I have gone through all the usual fixes people suggest.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I deleted all 800 some addons directly from my addons folder, only to find out I had to manually un subscribe from them and delete the re-downloaded ones.
So yes, I have gone through all the usual fixes people suggest.
Rip

Clint

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Swat van is a error after I uninstalled all my addons and subscribed to all monolith addons.

I will go over the basics so any one doesn't reply with the following

All Content Downloaded
Game Has Been Restarted
I have unsubscribed and re-subscribed to all addons.
I have CSS Textures

I do not have Half-Life texture (I don't own the game.)

In your options go the section "other" at the bottom there should be a bar were you can allow garys mod to download custom files when you join a server. Make sure it says allow all custom files from server

Gunshotsky

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If nothing is working, just uninstall Gmod and re-install it. Then do that entire list of getting the addons back on, putting CSS Textures, and HL2 (if you have it, but you said you don't) and rejoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.