Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Teddy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161405309
Your Character Name: Teddy Andrew

Which Admin blacklisted you: Aaron
What job(s) were you blacklisted from: SWAT

Blacklist Reason: So it started when my old friend joined the sever and he drove the car in the PD and the car hit me with it, So i was going to throw him in jail, but he told me that he knows me so i realized he was my friend form steam. After we talked a little he punched me and me and this other guy tased him and took him down to the jail area for holding, but then he wanted to fight so he punched me again and i punched him back. So we started to punch each other ( Which means we were having FUN) but then Aaron come out for no where and he stop me and my friend and told me i cant fight back or some shit like that, then he tp my friend away and my swat friend and says that he is black listing me for punching him and i told him its not near any people who are ro-play, Here one thing he didn't check logs about us fighting and didn't check who damage first cause my friend started it and he tp him away. I was waiting for the higher Rank to call me to do a job for the police force. I get it its ro-play but he didn't sound like he didnt understand me.
Time of Occurrence:
Relevant Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198409425918/ <----------------- Frined you can talk to him.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198409425918/ <----------------- Frined you can talk to him.

Teddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

THE RULES:
  1. Do not kill without a reasonable in-character roleplay reason. This is considered Random Deathmatch (RDM
  2. Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM) is not allowed without proper reasoning <- my frined did that and he dint check.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What i walked into was a swat member wasting government resources having a fist fight with an inmate in the jail cells of PD.

You and your friends only responded with an answer closely mirroring "its none of your business", instead of "my bad, we'll stop".

I need you to be at a maturity level that will allow for more positive role play if you are removed from the blacklist.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

On second review of this video it looks like you openly admitted to releasing an inmate because he's your friend on steam? This blacklist may be twice as valid as I thought.

Teddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Like i said he started it and punched me first so i fought back, i said he is my friend from steam telling you that he is fine with the punishment he is getting because he did damage first and you just tp him away. I get it its not a SWAT job but i went easy on him, not throwing him in jail (which is a corrupt cop) <---- and is allowed i asked a admin "you can be easy on there jail time and get money from them if you want". It might of been misleading because from his side it looked like i was just punching a random guy but its another punishment for being a corrupt cop. And yes you can be corrupt with staff allowing you to be corrupt.

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Lol this staff member has no respect at all for players of the server, He doesn't take time out from his day to go and look in to the point that Teddy might be Corrupt as he may of got permission from another admin and also for him to get demoted as well and blacklisted just shows that this staff member is power hungry and is only stuff to disrespect people and have no respect for members of the community.

Before people start saying but you are friends with @Teddy , i would like to say no i dont mind the guy but he hates me within RP as from are past in the server/city.

At the end of the day this staff member came to the PD just to do something as nothing was going on and he thought Teddy and his mate playing around out of RP where no one is to make a report and also no one made a report about this so nothing should of been dont to Teddy as 1 there wasnt a report on him so no need for a admin to come and to do anything to them, Now if the staff member was to come over and say something like warn them if a player gets put in jail then they need to stop as then it is a RP area. 2 The lack of respect from staff to players is dreadful and there is no good communication from staff members to players.

Tip to the staff:
When you go to sits make sure to have respect the players all the time and when you go to a report say something like this "You alright mate how can i help you bud" take them to a roof and deal with the sit then at the end of it say "Is there anything else i can help you with?." If not then say "Ok bud have a nice day" and then put them down. All of the little things help you know and for a staff member to say that shows they respect me as a player of this community. Now i aint saying copy all of they word by word but doing something like that just show respect for some people like my self respect go's a long way for me.

@Aaron

Teddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This guy i hate and this clan in rp ways, but i love them and he is right Aaron didn't do anything he just tp the guy away and black listed me and he thought that i was not ro-playing. "When i said we are a way form rp poeple i mean that no one can seee that i am a corrupt cop"

To the Wong family <3

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My job is to prevent rule breaking. I know you were not approved to be corrupt, so that's null and void. Lying in a blacklist appeal only proves this request needs to be Denied.

Once you've grown up a bit, we can discuss this further. "He's my Steam friend" or "No one called you here" will NEVER be a valid reason to break FailRP. If you have a problem with this, feel free to make a staff abuse report about me here: https://monolithservers.com/forums/forums/staff-reports.37/

Teddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Lol this is not about you, its about how you cant do your job and how your so fast to use your powers. Next time you should listen to the talker not your self. And yes at that time i was a approved to be corrupt cop. I know the basic rules of the sever its not hard to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.