Yvng Dreads

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Yung dagger dick
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850937909/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Steezy Kane

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @SwimmingBird

Reason for Report: Making sum kinda rule so basically sum guy i belive from piecekeepers got ou of a sit and was placed next to the pole next to super market where u can not mug so i waited a couple seconds and he decides to come to the premium where i can mug him so i decided to mug him and i tell him many times "put your hands up" he is still in the premium locker so i kill him and @SwimmingBird picks me up and revives him says "what are you doing here ill just respawn you" he respawns the guy lets him keep his stuff which i woulda had a ACR with who knows what kinda attachment the ACR had he also had sum kev and i dont know what the last thing was cause i was picked it
Time of Occurrence:11:11
Evidence to support your claim:i have no recoding but i have text of bryce said that it does resume rp also if @SwimmingBird he has sum kinda recording

Additional members involved/witnessing: @SwimmingBird and i dont know the other guys name or @
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yessss sirrr

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I set thickboots down after dealing with a report of him being VDMed, and in the next few seconds you try mugging him and shot him a few seconds later. I voided the mugging and re-spawned him because I felt it was wrong to mug him not even 10 seconds from returning from a sit.

Yvng Dreads

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

triple posting
I set thickboots down after dealing with a report of him being VDMed, and in the next few seconds you try mugging him and shot him a few seconds later. I voided the mugging and re-spawned him because I felt it was wrong to mug him not even 10 seconds from returning from a sit.
So what you saying is if there is someone in the middle of a shootout and me as a moderator feel that its wrong that he is there i can pull him out or just respawn you

and obviously there is something wrong if you "feel" that it is wrong you should be confident as what you are doing as a mod

also what Tyrone said after you decided to delete his comment was right if u want i can also include every single player that was involved before you just start deleting things

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

No misuse of administrative powers.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.