LV

Your Steam Name: table
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105304023
Your Character Name: Matthew Botsford

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason: RDM, killing an unarmed civilian
Time of Occurrence: 9/26/18 10:00 pm
Relevant Evidence: I saw the video and looked at the date but I don't get how I am involved in this in ANYWAY. I have not even raided the bank today or gone anywhere near it. During that bank raid I had just finished basing at blue and I think I was raiding parker or just finished raiding it as the bank raid was happening. I was no where near when there was a bank raid. Not sure how logs connects this to me. Franz had offered me to join in the bank raid but the group had been full. This is the second time I have been falsely banned and it's so annoying how no one talks to me in game for my side of the story or to confront me. I KNOW I did not kill him due to the fact I haven't raided the bank today or any days recent.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Franz Kofkaz

Maxim

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As one of the robbers at this time I can verify he was not at the bank because we had already has our full team.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, who were the robbers, I have multiple names, was Blake apart of this robbery? Yes or no.

Maxim

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, who were the robbers, I have multiple names, was Blake apart of this robbery? Yes or no.
The people who were involved in the raid are as follows, Franz Kofka, Kevin Dooley, Jamal Smith, Lemon Jayde and Aaron Davis. This is just so confusing for me because I know for a fact that Table was not on the roof of the bank or involved in the raid at all.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Must have been mixed up between Table's logs and Blake's logs.

https://gyazo.com/454341f2ef4f74ea4b1c867d835d943e

It is obvious that the one who actually killed him was Blake, or in other words, Jamal Smith. You have been unbanned.

Appeal Accepted.

Kind regards,
Tango

Status
Not open for further replies.