Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthew Botsford
Steam Name: table
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:105304023

Date and time of loss: Sep 3rd, not sure what time
What happened:
I got falsly banned when I was basing. I had my crusher, furnace, conveyor belt, and the basket. Before I was banned the police had raided our warehouse and it was counted voided by an admin dealing with the sit. The admin was about to give my guns back but in that moment I had been banned. The guns I had lost in the voided police raid was a vector and a scar h. I don't remember what admin was dealing with the sit due to the fact it was about 2 weeks ago, but I assure you thats what had been retrieved from my inventory from the cops. Not sure if logs can go that far back but if they do i'm sure you can find it.

What do you need refunded: 1x Factory furnace 1x Conveyor Belt 1x Factory Basket 1x Crusher 1x Scar H 1x Vector
Evidence:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1515012036 -

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@table You need to have the person who banned you either confirm that the ban was accidental, or provide the player report and/or appeal showing that the ban was in fact false. You also waited a significant amount of time to make this request, an amount of time in excess of one week which would technically make this request be denied in accordance with the refund guidelines. I will give you a chance to explain why this is and get any evidence of wrongdoing leading to any actual loss, however in general occasions this would be declined due to lack of evidence, no confirmation on the situation being voided, and it being in excess of one week since this occurred.

You have 48 hours to submit anything that can prove that a staff member was in the wrong for banning you and that it wasn't your fault, and confirmation that you did in fact have these items other than a screenshot of your inventory.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/tables-ban-appeal.13428/ . As you can see this is my ban appeal, which was accepted. I was banned for “esp glitch” without any good hard evidence, just 2 clips of me killing some guys. The appeal was accepted for “insufficient evidence”. Would this be considered false? I think it should be due to the fact that I know I did nothing wrong and the admin just took someones word for it. I didn’t even have a chance to talk to the banning admin which I find kind of unfair. But I guess you can decide if it is considered a false ban or not. Not sure if I should tag the banning admin or the CM who accepted it. For the reason why I waited over a week because my ban appeal took about 2 weeks to get accepted, I just wanted to wait to be unbanned before I made a refund request. I didn’t know the limit to make a request was 1 week, that’s my bad. The situation was very confusing that day, but as you can see I took that screenshot maybe a couple of hours before I got banned not to sure but I know it was the same day. Also tango (the admin who banned me) was not the admin who was going to refund my items. I’m not quiet to sure but I believe the admin who was going to give them back was SuperHeavy. Not sure if I should tag him but yeah. Take in mind that the sit I was having with superheavy was in fact around 2 weeks ago, so i’m not sure if he will remember. If i’m leaving anything out please let me know. Im dedicated to this community and I just want to get back to playing again and have a good time. Thank you for your time.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the late reply here but yea if you know who dealt with and voided the raid ingame go ahead and tag him so he can confirm that. Now on a side note regarding the appeal, I wouldn't say it was false but it was voided due to insufficient evidence, so I do believe that anything you lost due to that ban could be refunded. Once we get everything confirmed and it all checks out someone will look at this again and deal with it.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the late reply here but yea if you know who dealt with and voided the raid ingame go ahead and tag him so he can confirm that. Now on a side note regarding the appeal, I wouldn't say it was false but it was voided due to insufficient evidence, so I do believe that anything you lost due to that ban could be refunded. Once we get everything confirmed and it all checks out someone will look at this again and deal with it.
@Superheavy had voided the raid and was going to give my Vector and Scar H back. Hopefully he remembers even though it's almost been a month already lol.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, well lets just wait for him to reply then.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I took your sit that said the cops who were raiding had god mode. Once we resolved who the god mode was and respawned them, I just said to void the raid because it was unfair. While returning your friend's items you got banned. I can't confirm which items were yours because I wasn't dealing with yours yet. I hope logs can figure that out.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I took your sit that said the cops who were raiding had god mode. Once we resolved who the god mode was and respawned them, I just said to void the raid because it was unfair. While returning your friend's items you got banned. I can't confirm which items were yours because I wasn't dealing with yours yet. I hope logs can figure that out.
Ok thanks, at this point I don’t really care if the guns can’t b found, I just really want my factory stuff refunded now lol.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Late reply, apologies. Yes the ban was not false, but removed for insufficient evidence. You will receive all the items you lost due to the ban. Your refund request has been accepted.

We have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.