LV

Your Steam Name: yungsuwatto
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70760666
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Han Fujiwra

Admin being reported: @Tango

Reason for Report: Fail Cop/RP

Time of Occurrence: 2:45 am PST 7/18/2018

Evidence to support your claim:
Would also like to say he told mclovin that he shot at the ground and not at me but this is complete bullshit and should be considered lying in an admin sit. As you can see my vehicle does drop in health at the time the bullets hit me and he was also running out into the street from his "checkpoint" looking in my direction.

Additional members involved/witnessing: No witnesses but I did get mclovin's confirmation that it was him

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @suwatto,
Correction, I told him I shot randomly around your vehicle, so I may have pinged your vehicle 3 times. Never did I lie, and never accuse me of being a liar. That is very disrespectful. I was building my checkpoint, and you decided to slam in to it. I ignored it, and kept building, until you antagonized me. "Fuck you ball sack head." I run to you, and you scurry off, and I shoot the area, then put the weapon away and kept building. You come back, and I hear you load a weapon, you try to shoot me, and I kill you. I never intended to 'hit' your vehicle, but you can take it how you would like to.

I'd also like to note, if you just kept driving, none of this would've happened. The only real reason you reported me, was because I killed you when you tried to shoot me, and you got angry.

Kind regards,
Tango

Last edited:

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @suwatto,
Correction, I told him I shot randomly around your vehicle, so I may have pinged your vehicle 3 times. Never did I lie, and never accuse me of being a liar. That is very disrespectful. I was building my checkpoint, and you decided to slam in to it. I ignored it, and kept building, until you antagonized me. "Fuck you ball sack head." I run to you, and you scurry off, and I shoot the area, then put the weapon away and kept building. You come back, and I hear you load a weapon, you try to shoot me, and I kill you. I never intended to 'hit' your vehicle, but you can take it how you would like to.

I'd also like to note, if you just kept driving, none of this would've happened. The only real reason you reported me, was because I destroyed you when you tried to shoot me, and you got angry.

Kind regards,
Tango
No reason to shoot whatsoever I would've kept driving if you didn't failRP and shoot my car. Really sad to see an admin do this shit and try to justify by saying "I was trying to shoot around your car". There is no reason to shoot at me or around me. Honestly this is probably the most unprofessional response I could've gotten. Would never have guessed it was an admins response if you didn't have the tags.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@suwatto when making a report we require you to remain respectful at all times including towards the person you are reporting. You may present your case but in a respectful manner.

Honestly this is probably the most unprofessional response I could've gotten. Would never have guessed it was an admins response if you didn't have the tags.
this is complete bullshit

Therefore I suggest you choose your words a bit more carefully next time.

Regarding the situation itself, in the video we can see that you insult tango while he is building his checkpoint as a police officer and then he starts shooting at your car. He shot 3 times and damaged your car.
In my opinion, you could have dealt with this ingame, as this does not warrant a staff report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.