LV

Your Steam Name: Teferi.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46902852
Your Character Name: Teferi Adams

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ELIASS

Ban Reason: LTADT, LTAP
Time of Occurrence: 10pm PST
Relevant Evidence: None, sorry. I have no idea why I was banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Basically, there was a raid on Richards 10, if this is the occurrence I'm thinking about. I was a cop, and I was shot and killed at the door. Being a cop, deceased, laying there dead (Dropped nothing because I was a cop, and there was a sanctioned raid going on at the time, it wasn't random) I left, because I had shit to do irl. I didn't attempt to rejoin until about 4-5 hours after I died, seeing my ban now. I honestly don't know why I was banned. It was under my impression that if you left during a jail sentence or during death, you can't rejoin until after the timer was supposed to be up, if that's the case, I think 4 hours later is pretty sufficient.

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

u need to look in our and the players POV. from my and the players POV it looked like you left to avid your death timer. the main issue that is according here is that you didnt let us (staff) know that u needed or where going to leave as you where still in your death timer.

Teferi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I understand that, and I'm sorry. I honestly didn't know. Main reason I died right away in the raid was because I was being called over to do something in my house, and had to take irl before the game, yeknow? I've honestly never been warned, never been banned, and didn't know that I had to let you guys know. I'll make sure if it ever happens again to let you know in the future

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

if you promise to let staff know in the future that if you are in that kind of situation or a simular one taht u need to go indeed real life goes over a game

Accepted

locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.