Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Here is my worst story
So I've been making cocaine for about a few weeks and that entire time I never gotten a single brick. Literally my batches were awful as well and would get 7-10 at times even at level 70+ with perfect temps. Anyways when i got to level 80 I left my Jerry can in my apartment to deposit my decent amount then come back. When i came back and clicked on it confetti and cheers happened and I was stunned as hell lmao. I literally grabbed the bricks and ran to deposit. A few minutes later I get bricks again and as soon as I ran to my door to open it I see two people with machine guns in my face and I'm just sick to my stomach.
1. Because I just lost 10k+ instantly
2. I left my electric stove on the ground in my room...instead of picking it up

I basically lost 10k+ in coke and 17k in the electric stove. I was so hurt I haven't done coke for about a week now because i need to save money for another electric stove :(

Jace

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

what temp are you doing? (I'm level 99 and I do 65 and get pretty good numbers)

Base somewhere secluded and setup good defenses

Always base with a weapon you are confident with, don't be scared of using expensive weapons as you can always make it back and most of the time the coke you make is more expensive than the weapons you use

Place cameras outside and door alarms on the doors as the cameras have helped me countless times in PVP situations

Edit: got a bit carried away with the advice, my worst coke story was when i was basing at 5o Clock with like 5 guys and i went to give someone keys and then when i got back to my stove it was on 99 and it went onto 100 as soon as i got back

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This was back in Truenorth, I and some friends were basing, I was making cocaine and my other friend did lsd. In the middle of doing cocaine, my friends lsd explodes, I said I'll finish my batches. Next thing I know half of the house is on fire and I had to leave the 3 batches that weren't finished.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

what temp are you doing? (I'm level 99 and I do 65 and get pretty good numbers)

Base somewhere secluded and setup good defenses

Always base with a weapon you are confident with, don't be scared of using expensive weapons as you can always make it back and most of the time the coke you make is more expensive than the weapons you use

Place cameras outside and door alarms on the doors as the cameras have helped me countless times in PVP situations

Edit: got a bit carried away with the advice, my worst coke story was when i was basing at 5o Clock with like 5 guys and i went to give someone keys and then when i got back to my stove it was on 99 and it went onto 100 as soon as i got back
62-65 i typically do. To be fair I dont think 70-79 Chemistry is considered high so i guess i just have to be patient until i get a very high Chemist level you know? 80s is when i got the bricks so maybe i can make some real money

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

I remembered a funny story involving explosions. My friend Stan and I were making cocaine. well he was I was providing my stove and we figured out we can do cocaine at twice the speed. As you know past a certain temp that stove will explode. Well working with two stoves, we forgot one of the batches and im sitting in the corner like furniture while i see Stan get blown up in front of me. The house is on fire and I try to run out but I get burned alive. It would have been depressing, but he managed to get everything back when he came back to the house except the stoves of course.

Jace

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

62-65 i typically do. To be fair I dont think 70-79 Chemistry is considered high so i guess i just have to be patient until i get a very high Chemist level you know? 80s is when i got the bricks so maybe i can make some real money

from level 52-99 i did 72 but now i do 65 so just see wich is better for you

Doug Dimmadome

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was making coke the other day and i heard the staff talking so i went to say hi walk back in my room look down at my coke and boom it blows in my face and burns down a coke/LSD lab with class 3's in it

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

omegalol that was me who raided you xD @Asiandiskool we were about to raid you and we heard the bricks so we were now sure that we wanted to raid you as you walked out XD

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

omegalol that was me who raided you xD @Asiandiskool we were about to raid you and we heard the bricks so we were now sure that we wanted to raid you as you walked out XD
lmfao I was like these fucks 100% heard the confetti and yay cheers :p

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So my first time making coke, I was basing at Lola's with so many people, but some rando came by and started shooting which made the cops raid us for some reason. I escaped and deposited but when I came back for my car I was arrested because a detective thinks every face is the same and thought I was the one that stole an ak and I never had one in my inventory

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I've never blown up. But i do have a funny story. So it was like 7:13 right? and the server (for me) daily restarts at 7:15. Me and @Cubic³ were at 5:00 somewhere and deadass RUSHING my coke. I literally was on like 62 degrees (my degree is 72) and the server hit like 7:15 and i lost everything. stove, chems, leaves etc. :(

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

if your not level 99 yet try doing 72, 74, and 76.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Back in Rockford when veria family was the biggest org we always based at R10 and I think at the time there was 20+ people baseong one was draza the whole org was farming or doing lsd but draza decided he would do cocaine back when cocaineas pretty shit and well let's say 10+ people died and we got cop raided right after

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@3trollers lol that was me as well XD your friend pointed his gun and i was a detective. i shot his ass up with a glock 18 its was a lot of fun

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I got one, I was ready to collect my cool sulfuric acid out of the pot when all of a sudden I lag and get the server offline screen. Turns out it was not offline, because by the time it had stopped showing me that screen I was already dead and the house burning.

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

just an fyi there is no "good" temp, all temps from about 60-78 are "good" but at the end of the day its all random luck. You can get the same amount of coke from 8 degrees that you get from 65. there's no higher chance on one certain temp. the only thing that is based on levels or temp is bricks, which you get a higher chance the higher level.