TerminateDD

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Jason Alcinia
Steam Name: TerminateD
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:419551265

Date and time of loss: 3/10/19, Around 6 - 8 PM.
What happened: Was following my friend behind him while they were getting chased, and that apparently involved me and my friend (passenger) in the police chase.. I could have just been following going down the same roads if I wanted to, they should have not involved us in the pursuit as we were together but they did not know that, they made assumptions.

What do you need refunded: 1x Mp5 W/ EoTech 556.
Evidence
:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the requirements set within our refund request guidelines. In order to be eligible for a refund you must be victim of a rulebreak or server-side issue. The initial claim you make in this video is that you were not involved, however you clearly become involved due to the way you were driving. The cops would have the right to pull you over for hitting their vehicles and recklessly driving as well. They asked you to get out of the vehicle near the end of the vehicle where you hit that deputy who was stuck in the car. It seems that if you were going any faster you would likely kill him. This is likely the reason they engaged you at the end of the video. It was a bit iffy near the end but you did get yourselves involved in this, you may be able to make a player report on the cop who killed you possibly but it did look like you hit him with you car.

Status
Not open for further replies.