Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[BOI[Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park

@Tesk

So we did a hostage situation at the 5 am House. Tesk happens to be the chief of police and He becomes the nogotator He hops on 170 the freq we made up for this. We asked for food and a medic he denied a medic so we asked for food and meds simple realalistic. Though he was denying it saying "Oh no money only". So I hop on the radio let him now saying we have 2 guns on this hostage as we speak meet the Commands or he dies. Tesk then went and said " Fuck the hostage fuck his like I dont have to give you what you want money or nothing" So we killed the hostage cops breached and all. We was all fine till tesk dies. Then outta nowhere when he dies @PMX Shows up and tells us we are breaking a rule stopping the situation. We all are confused looking to see if there is floating props or something. But pmx Says " Asking for Non reason able commands " Now I see that is a rule as he showed us it. But explain how food and meds are Not realistic. If you see hostage situations irl People ask for food. And if they needed they would want meds. Anyways the whole thing voided and are punishment was we were on a raid timer. Though If that is un realistic Please make a subsection on that rule as of what falls under unrealistic Because something like un realistic to me would be asking for like cars for all of us or something like this rule is kinda biased to wards staff as they can just say anything is un realistic if they felt like it. @Michael Has been the nogotator were they asked for food and they gave them to it perfectly fine no fuss ive seen it happen many times but when its us it gets voided. Also @Tesk If you can call off nogotations which you did why does it matter you never needed to give food.
830 pm est saturday
https://medal.tv/clips/23979977/d1337Dg9LA3T - This will show us asking for food to feed people and meds for heals but as shown @Tesk Says I dont give a fuck About our hostage after i told him we had two guns on them.
@WIndows XP @TheLoser27 @Maskjovi @Riley @Tesk
Yes i have read and understood staff report rules

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Risking all your weapons and gear for food is unrealistic.. I called off negotiations because you did not want to negotiate, the items you wanted were unobtainable and money was offered, you afterwards shot the hostage not wanting the money. I don't believe I broke any rules here as I did try to negotiate, the only rule break I see here is you guys breaking character in game. I did not die at any time by the way. @PMX intervened because he thought the negotiation was not realistic as well.

[Negotiation definition]
discussion aimed at reaching an agreement.

[5.2] Law Enforcement
[5.2.1] General Law Enforcement Rules

8. In a hostage situation, you are obligated to value the life of the hostage and begin negotiations. A superior Law Enforcement Officer/Lead Negotiator may, however, call off negotiations at any time if it is deemed necessary.

What you simply did was demand and not negotiate. Money is a pretty good offer in my opinion, it's not like I said you get nothing. I did attempt the negotiation, you just did not like what I had to offer and killed the hostage.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2091423964 Shown here a hostage sit tesk is in 1 person asked for a big mac hmmm sounds UNREALISTIC TO ME @PMX

Yes, that situation is unrealistic indeed. It was voided or should have been voided as well.

As I explained in game to you and other people, you are allowed to ask for medkits or a medic to heal the hostage, in case he needs it. You cannot just ask for those demands and nothing else, as that is ridiculous and simply unrealistic: you are risking to lose lots of good weapons, risking to die and having a shootout for simple demands that you could get by robbing a store, mugging someone or even buying them yourself.

If you see hostage situations irl People ask for food. And if they needed they would want meds.

Yes, but they always ask for something else, the primary reason as to why they have a hostage.

In the video you provided you can also see someone saying this on the radio:
1589114883290.png

All of this is not acceptable, hence why the situation was voided and you were punished.

Tesk did not fail to value the hostage's life, as the situation was invalid in the first place.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.