Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

2DV_wK7CrRvKjN0vgUZp3JX8fktj_QlA7LyX4YfwZiU7PIyg--zhn-7pRWucK30T2HIydQQ0sHIhZOYUNwuEODasNx0p577f14_twRObBu9DHO1psYwTFMD7OwwPvwbnpMe6HVmv

Hello Monolith!
As you can tell it is today Thanksgiving: The day where we think of all the things we are thankful for. One thing we are thankful for is the amount of people that have decided to join our community! As addition for today, we would like to know what you are thankful for in Monolith. Your comments will be rated by our staff and the top 3 can win up to $50.000 in-game!

Just some rules that you need to consider in this game:
- No targeting to players
- No disrespect / insults / foul language
- You can use images that are not inappropriate, but preferably a comment.
- Keep forum rules in mind (no double post, no racism etc)

So let us know in the comments!

431lpd.jpg

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

this server is amazing the driving the drugs the guns the orgs everything is well done i enjoy it even tho my internet is terrible i would only some more jobs like bus driver

Tritega

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am thankful for being accepted within the community. I love to roleplay with different people and put my creativity to play.

D

Deleted member 902

Hm well I'm English so I don't celebrate it however I guess I'd like to say I'm thankful for @Lola Meid & @DevulTj for being good friends! I'm also thankful for everyone who Has ever been kind or friendly to me.

I'm thankful the server started and an gap in my heart was filled.

Finally thankful for the whole staff team server wouldn't of got anywhere without them this includes the long lost ones.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I am thankful for joining this community. All the staff just make my day seeing them banning or kicking minge players from our community. Thanks Monolith Staff! First time i joined this server i met @Ice who has helped me understand how to play on this server. @tweston2004 for helping me out with my roleplay document explaning to me how the forums work! I would also like to thank @Sam Wong for helping me make money and explaning me how to do lsd and weed! I would also like to thank @Thy, @Lola Meid @DevulTj and all the other people who have helped me be part of this community

Last edited:

BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'm actually thankful for a lot of reasons due to Monolith.
1) After getting screwed over on an ARMA 3 Altis Life server, I decided to play this server with my buddy Chris and I actually got back into playing GMod after 6 months of not playing it.
2) The first day on the server and I met a guy who led up to be the leader of my first organization, The Gator Boys (which turned into The Chicago Outfit)
3) After experiencing several issues with GMod, @Aaron actually helped me get the ability to even launch GMod again. (Btw, thanks GMod for updates that screw people over lol)
4) After leaving my organization, @Justin The Ungrateful managed to see me without an organization in the gun store and told me to apply. I later did and I got accepted into Luxury and started my journey to becoming a bit more wealthy on the server and understanding essential base defenses, good places to base, and never stay at a base without a primary weapon.
5) The moderators/mentors/friends that have helped me steer clear of any future bans because they see the potential in me.

More importantly, I'm thankful for Monolith for giving me a place to hang out and meet new and awesome people. Once GMod is fixed permanently, I am definitely going to stream on here and show people how amazing this server is.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

*not here for the competition*

I'm thankful for being on this community and for lots of people who have supported me to come so far! It's been a very long path but I made it to server director and it wouldn't happen without our lovely staff team but also our playerbase to support our server. Thanks and have a nice day :p

also I'm thankful for @DevulTj (he made me say this.. send help)

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'm thankful for being on this community and for lots of people who have supported me to come so far! It's been a very long path but I made it to server director and it wouldn't happen without our lovely staff team but also our playerbase to support our server. Thanks and have a nice day :p

Thank you very much, I'm very glad that you are thankful for me.

I'm very grateful for the community. I've been here from the start & it's really inspiring to see how far we've come. Many fresh faces and many familiar ones, I hope the ride continues and wish you all a great Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Emergency State Activated: Lola has been kidnapped.

Razile

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am thankful for the people who play monolith and the staff that have to deal with them. I am thankful for my cocoas that make me hella bank. I am thankful for my car (White Subaru Impreza) because it helps finesse the cops and allows me to go zoompers and escape. I am thankful for the roads in monolith where cars can drive. I am thankful for the conveniently placed ATMs which allow me to take out money that I can spend on beer and Doritos. I am also thankful for the gas station that allows me to fuel my car. I am thankful for the outskirts warehouses where I can hide from the police. I am thankful for the suburbs where I can grow my cocoas. I am thankful for my favorite AK that allows me to brep people who tryna steal my cocoas. I am thankful for the stop signs. I am thankful for the ravine where I can mine ores to make guns. I am thankful for my inventory which hold all of my stuff. I am thankful for my fridge that I use for LSD. I am thankful for the bank because I can raid it for $$$$. I am thankful for the fire station because it has that tower where I can look down at the city of Rockford. I am thankful for the parking lots that allow me to park because they are parking lots and that is where you park. I am thankful for the supermarket because it is where I buy seeds. I am thankful for @Johnny Peters @Lil Pat . I am thankful for the radio stations that make car rides fun in monolith. I am thankful for the police. I am thankful for the bank security. I am thankful for Monolith.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'm thankful for getting to appeal a ban instead of just banning me and not letting me appeal because I must be annoying for some CM for having to deal with me...

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am thankful for joining this community. All the staff just make my day seeing them banning or kicking minge players from our community. Thanks Monolith Staff! First time i joined this server i met @Ice who has helped me understand how to play on this server. @tweston2004 for helping me out with my roleplay document explaning to me how the forums work! I would also like to thank @Sam Wong for helping me make money and explaning me how to do lsd and weed! I would also like to thank all the other people who have helped me be part of this community
Anytime my friend :)

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am thankful for being able to kill cops without going to jail in real life! But all jokes aside I am thankful for being able to play in this great community, sure it may have some flaws and even the staff make mistakes, but in the end I'm always on and having a great time. So thanks all of you.

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am thankful for the staff team on this server. What you guys have done is extordinary and would be impossible without you guys always being there, watching out for us. If it weren't for you guys, i wouldn't be here where i am today. And i thank each and everyone of you for doing your absolute best to keep Monolith ridded of the people that lack the appreciation that Monolith has. Especially having the chance to become one myself, helping people felt good, it felt like a really good sensation being cared by people in this community. I love each and everyone of you with my heart and all wish you a happy Thanksgiving and a good rest of your weekend as i am enjoying it alot. :)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301000081/screenshot/878628431098763038
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301000081/screenshot/878628431098766270

Last edited:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am thankful for the hard work and devotion monolith shows to their players. For instance, from the developers who work to make us have the best and coolest experience ever. Then their comes the admins who make sure the server is straight, make sure no one is breaking rules so we can have fun. If I have a question I am thankful for the mentors who help me with any questions I ask and are ready at all times. I am also thankful for people like, Jack Everdon to invite me to The Cavern and Kyubi Kenshin for kicking off my monolith experience. Along with this if it wasn't for this server I wouldn't have made friends along this journey to joy. Thank you everyone.

GreasyGavin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm thankful for LSD, Weed, and gun manufacturing for getting me where I am today. The players, for being able to be cancerous and yet awesome at the same time. And finally to the staff and devs for making the game mode and server as good as it is, without you guys the server wouldn't have 100 players constantly. Thank you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.