Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ShadowLogo.PNG

The leaders of shadow would like to request an alliance with your organization due to its professionalism and skill.

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello from Rockford co I would like to have a meeting with you tommrow

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

RockFord Co mahki can u get me some ores

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

RockFord Co mahki can u get me some ores
ill do it while im doing draza's order but it wont be fast ill get you like 5 each ore? hows that cause you didnt make a proper order on my page

Ben Chicago

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ingame name:Ben Chicago
Steam name:WolfXF
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/WolfXF/
What can you offer? Axe Gang will be my first gang, however from me you can expect results I used to run my own gang and i like hardwork and efficency this is what i will hopefully bring to the Axe Gang Iam also very easy to get to know and i dont really tend to leave unless everyone else does to sum that up Im loyal and will do anything to help
When did you join the server? I joined the server Last Week adn started grinding this week Im LV 36 I plan to keep playing and getting higher and this is a first step of many to do this
What organizations have you been in? None this will be my first one on this server however I do understand how the system works in Org's/gang's

TomCruise

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Victory!
This war has taken a toll on all of us and depleted our resources, but it has payed off and we can claim an official victory. Axe Gang still stands strong after this struggle. The war has exposed bad sides of people I've trusted and considered friends, and I'm sure I'm not the only won who feels this this way. Now it's time to lick our wounds and enjoy this time of peace and future prosperity.
like_shanghai_axe_gang_by_deedeeuse-d8lx2ox.jpg

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

TomCruise

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ingame name:Ben Chicago
Steam name:WolfXF
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/WolfXF/
What can you offer? Axe Gang will be my first gang, however from me you can expect results I used to run my own gang and i like hardwork and efficency this is what i will hopefully bring to the Axe Gang Iam also very easy to get to know and i dont really tend to leave unless everyone else does to sum that up Im loyal and will do anything to help
When did you join the server? I joined the server Last Week adn started grinding this week Im LV 36 I plan to keep playing and getting higher and this is a first step of many to do this
What organizations have you been in? None this will be my first one on this server however I do understand how the system works in Org's/gang's

Accepted on the condition that you work hard to up your levels and wealth. Now that the war is over we don't have a high demand of rich people with guns anymore, but we will work hard to make our members become just that.

zGnome

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ingame name: Steve Abernathy
Steam name: zgnome
Character lvl: 107 and still going strong
Reason of joining:
I have been playing for some time now and im looking for my first org and pals i can trust, I mostly only grind leveling up my skills but now i want to have fun and use my levels to support the org and good trustworthy guys i may meet.

NO LONGER FUN SOLO

TomCruise

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ingame name: Steve Abernathy
Steam name: zgnome
Character lvl: 107 and still going strong
Reason of joining:
I have been playing for some time now and im looking for my first org and pals i can trust, I mostly only grind leveling up my skills but now i want to have fun and use my levels to support the org and good trustworthy guys i may meet.

NO LONGER FUN SOLO
Accepted after ingame interview.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Victory!
This war has taken a toll on all of us and depleted our resources, but it has payed off and we can claim an official victory. Axe Gang still stands strong after this struggle. The war has exposed bad sides of people I've trusted and considered friends, and I'm sure I'm not the only won who feels this this way. Now it's time to lick our wounds and enjoy this time of peace and future prosperity.
View attachment 3159
Thats the thing, Poison never left the city. Only the leader did. The war is never over until Axe Gang goes down.

little_jack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ingame name: Jack Liam
Steam name: Little_Jack
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/little_jack/
What can you offer? a lot of guns everything up to the acr
When did you join the server? last year june
What organizations have you been in? partizani and vigilentes

TomCruise

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thats the thing, Poison never left the city. Only the leader did. The war is never over until Axe Gang goes down.
As far as I know Poison fell apart. If you want to continue the whole shitfest when you're back in the city you're welcome to try us.

Jom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ingame name: Jonathan Cream
Steam name: Jom
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jomisthename/
What can you offer? Mining, Farming, Big Drugs
When did you join the server? Like months ago I can't remember
What organizations have you been in? N/A