Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Kowalski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

so! i dont know where to start
first your boys robbed the bank i was sheriff on duty and your guys told me that umbrella academy was robbed the bank but...... i didnt got that cause i know my people
second some guys of your gang tried to kidnap me offi duty but for that i will let the leader tommy luther talk cause its not my shit to deal with i have a good rank over but the leader will reach you these days

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

so! i dont know where to start
first your boys robbed the bank i was sheriff on duty and your guys told me that umbrella academy was robbed the bank but...... i didnt got that cause i know my people
second some guys of your gang tried to kidnap me offi duty but for that i will let the leader tommy luther talk cause its not my shit to deal with i have a good rank over but the leader will reach you these days
Hello Dimitri! We are so happy that you reached out to us about this. We would like to solve this, please pm me or Herrera via pm or monolith. We are sorry for the inconvenience on behave of ballerz, This will be settled shortly.

pigking05

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hours on Garry's Mod :2019-04-26 (3).png

Bank Account :
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1725345119

Location/Timezone : est
Discord ID (Optional) : crashbash5000#3624
Do you have anyone that can vouch for you if so who? No
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y/N) Yes I will always be willing yo stop and help a brother out
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do? probably multiple pistols and possibly a primary and I have a car so I will come and help fight and if we need to fall back I can get are gang out with are car

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Pigking! After viewing your bank you dont reach any requirements. For that this application is Denied, We don't accept newbz.

Windows.XP

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format
Hours on Garry's Mod :
Bank Account :
Discord ID (Optional) :
Do you have anyone that can vouch for you if so who? no
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? yea
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do? i would have a Thomson and would kill the raiders
What are your expectation when joining The East Side Ballas and Goals? my goal is to be an active member and help everyone in the org at a moments notice and make some money

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.27 - 17.03.27.42.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.27 - 17.03.27.42.png
    740.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Half Life  Source Screenshot 2019.04.27 - 17.20.47.24.png
    Half Life Source Screenshot 2019.04.27 - 17.20.47.24.png
    833.7 KB · Views: 17

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format
Hours on Garry's Mod :
Bank Account :
Discord ID (Optional) :
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do? i would have a Thomson and would kill the raiders
What are your expectation when joining The East Side Ballas and Goals? my goal is to be an active member and help everyone in the org at a moments notice and make some money
Application Is Under Review

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format
Hours on Garry's Mod :
Bank Account :
Discord ID (Optional) :
Accepted - Info regarding in-game radio etc. will be sent via PMs

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hours on Garry's Mod : https://gyazo.com/a6bea30867b3c42dd8e5b0e4edd831d7
Bank Account : https://gyazo.com/225b9c733c00275a54b61942f707e6ec not 100k anymore because I bought premium
Location/Timezone :European time zone
Discord ID (Optional) :
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y/N) Y
Do you have anyone that can vouch for you if so who? I dont have anyone who can vouch for me but I can always find someone who can there is not like an exact person.
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do? I always carry pistols with me it always changes what pistol I carry most of the time its a glock 18 ill frag them all if they even try to get in.
What are your expectation when joining The East Side Ballas and Goals? make money with my entire gang and conquer monolith.

the odd gamer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hours on Garry's Mod : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478391515807481858/572088307211829268/Screenshot_114.png
Bank Account : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478391515807481858/572094013037871111/Screenshot_115.png
Location/Timezone : EST, Canada
Discord ID (Optional) : mscb1111#5802
Do you have anyone that can vouch for you if so who?: No
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members?: Yes I will
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do?: I'l be carrying a pistol and id fight back the best I can.
What are your expectation when joining The East Side Ballas and Goals?: To be a successful gang member and make money quick while working along side with my new friends.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hours on Garry's Mod : https://gyazo.com/a6bea30867b3c42dd8e5b0e4edd831d7
Bank Account : https://gyazo.com/225b9c733c00275a54b61942f707e6ec not 100k anymore because I bought premium
Location/Timezone :European time zone
Discord ID (Optional) :
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y/N) Y
Do you have anyone that can vouch for you if so who? I dont have anyone who can vouch for me but I can always find someone who can there is not like an exact person.
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do? I always carry pistols with me it always changes what pistol I carry most of the time its a glock 18 ill frag them all if they even try to get in.
What are your expectation when joining The East Side Ballas and Goals? make money with my entire gang and conquer monolith.
I've seen your dedication in game to want to join the Ballas and make it fourth effort to attempt to apply therefore I'll put you in as Trial until we see your performance and you meet the requirements. Info regarding in-game radio etc. will be sent via PMs.

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hours on Garry's Mod : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478391515807481858/572088307211829268/Screenshot_114.png
Bank Account : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478391515807481858/572094013037871111/Screenshot_115.png
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do?: I'l be carrying a pistol and id fight back the best I can.
What are your expectation when joining The East Side Ballas and Goals?: To be a successful gang member and make money quick while working along side with my new friends.
You'll be put on trial until you meet ALL Requirements. Message Alex Brown on monolith so we can see your skills.

Any questions or concerns? Pm Alex Herrera Or Alex Brown on, Monolith, Forums, Discord.

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Leader(s): @Lamb @gm1003
Gang name :The Floridians
Member count : Around 20
Relations to other organizations :
allied with ABZ and Envy

I SENATOR REQUEST AN ALLIANCE ON BEHALF OF THE FLORIDIANS

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello MrGreen! We would like to directly contact you and work from there. We can set a probation ally and see if we can fit our weaknesses.

Msg Alex Herrera or Alex Brown on discord, pm, or monolith!

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello MrGreen! We would like to directly contact you and work from there. We can set a probation ally and see if we can fit our weaknesses.

Msg Alex Herrera or Alex Brown on discord, pm, or monolith!

May you attach their discord names or just DM them to me, i would like to be in touch and talk about this matter

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Check pm's

SweetAs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

hidden
will put back if asked

Last edited:

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Application
Hours on Garry's Mod :
r4RpuGW.jpg
(Screenshot)

Bank Account : N/A I don't have any primaries, but am steadily building my cash supply back up after buying Premium with IG money.
Location/Timezone : NZST UTC+12
Discord ID (Optional) :
Do you have anyone that can vouch for you if so who? Atakan Reklez
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y)
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do? Stop whatever I am doing and immediately come to help with the Armor and firearm I have. I have a few favorites.
What are your expectation when joining The East Side Ballas and Goals?
I'm looking for a team I can contribute to and help everyone thrive as a collective, and I have met a few people within The Ballers that suggested for me to get involved.

Hello @Ryan you don't meet any of the requirements but we might give you a chance

*This is on hold for review*

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATE: Must send screenshot of skills (AVG has to be 20 or higher)

Last edited:

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Application
Hours on Garry's Mod :
r4RpuGW.jpg
(Screenshot)

Bank Account : N/A I don't have any primaries, but am steadily building my cash supply back up after buying Premium with IG money.
Location/Timezone : NZST UTC+12
Discord ID (Optional) :
Do you have anyone that can vouch for you if so who? Atakan Reklez
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y)
In the middle of a drug deal and people decide to raid us what are you carrying and what do you do? Stop whatever I am doing and immediately come to help with the Armor and firearm I have. I have a few favorites.
What are your expectation when joining The East Side Ballas and Goals?
I'm looking for a team I can contribute to and help everyone thrive as a collective, and I have met a few people within The Ballers that suggested for me to get involved.

Have a car, radio, and common sense.
ACCEPTED - Due to Atakan being able to vouch for you and our members being low during EU times you've been Accepted as Trial you will be promoted from Trial until you can meet the requirements. You have 1-Week to meet the requirements.

Info regarding in-game radio etc. will be sent via PMs --

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, Re-apply in 2 years.
Reasons : Decided to turn members in as PD (playing as cop in general, decided to leave during a mugging, and didn't meet our vocal status of hitting puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.