tonyhyper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: John Smith
Steam name: Captain Powers
Why should we select you?: Because I am helpful and willing to do anything to help someone.
Previous Organization(s): Paralake army and black knights

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ingame name - Dan Flux
Steam Name - GGInflux
Age - 25
Prior Orgs - None
Why should you select me ? Loyal and willing to learn from superiors, wanting to learn from one of the best. Love a family willing to work together for a common cause and teamwork makes the dream work.

Character name: John Smith
Steam name: Captain Powers
Why should we select you?: Because I am helpful and willing to do anything to help someone.
Previous Organization(s): Paralake army and black knights

Applications accepted!
for now you will be placed as a trainee but after you have earned your respect you will be given a seperate rank.
be sure to if you find me ingame (The real batman) and ill get you an invite in you will be added to the roster after you joined the org ingame
Good luck!

Mikey Honda

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: Mikey Honda
Steam name: Sachi
Why should we select you?: I feel like I have decent connections with the orgs, I have based with some before. To name one Dalton. I also feel like I could learn a lot from you all. In return I feel I can offer my gun play. I feel confident with a gun.
Previous Organization(s): N/A

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: Mikey Honda
Steam name: Sachi
Why should we select you?: I feel like I have decent connections with the orgs, I have based with some before. To name one Dalton. I also feel like I could learn a lot from you all. In return I feel I can offer my gun play. I feel confident with a gun.
Previous Organization(s): N/A

Application on Hold.
For now iam putting this application on hold to discuss this with Mr. Sinclair as you have applied on his org aswell after i have discussed it with him i will go on further on make my decission. please be patient!

ryan1234

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character name:Ryan Antonio
Steam name: ryan1234
Why should we select you?: I am a very active player and am friends with many people in the org, I am a decent level and a good player. I was refered by Dan Flux
Previous Organization(s): Vice lords

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character name:Ryan Antonio
Steam name: ryan1234
Why should we select you?: I am a very active player and am friends with many people in the org, I am a decent level and a good player. I was refered by Dan Flux
Previous Organization(s): Vice lords
Application Accepted! Though I would like to view your current level and some other miscellaneous things, I-message me while in-game and I will set up an interview location.

Last edited:

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: Tyler Bob
Steam name: Tyler
Why should we select you?: I would be of value I know a lot about monolith and I could help any of the new members to the server that join your org as you said your org wants to help new people to the server so I think I would be good I can help them and help the org. I am also a high player level and have good skill levels to.
Previous Organization(s): The Richards Family

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we select you?: I would be of value I know a lot about monolith and I could help any of the new members to the server that join your org as you said your org wants to help new people to the server so I think I would be good I can help them and help the org. I am also a high player level and have good skill levels to.

Application On Hold!
Thank you for applying to our organization but to be fair i would like to meet you first and have a little talk/meeting about your assets and what you could mean to our org.
Meet me ingame and introduce yourself it should be pretty clear on who iam i mean hey iam Batman! XD

Mikey Honda

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Resigned app, Got another offer.

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Application Automaticly Denied Due to Impatience and Betrayal (Applying to another org while you application is on hold)

Forsaken

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: Susumu Okamato
Steam name: Forsaken
Why should we select you?: My pvp is top class from other servers, Im 18 so im not a squeaker. I dont have much as im a new player but I would be useful in fights,bank etc. Im currently loooking for a family who can provide support and possible a factory or something in the future.
Previous Organization(s): None

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: Susumu Okamato
Steam name: Forsaken
Why should we select you?: My pvp is top class from other servers, Im 18 so im not a squeaker. I dont have much as im a new player but I would be useful in fights,bank etc. Im currently loooking for a family who can provide support and possible a factory or something in the future.
Previous Organization(s): None
I am placing your application on Pending I would like to have an interview with you on Server 1, or Server 2 some time today or this week. I would like to discuss your current skill levels, bank account, and some other misc things. Avoid placing applications for other crews, failure to do so will cause your application here to be automatically denied.

MichaelB

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: Michael Brown
Steam name: notsmurf
Why should we select you?: I'm very active, helpful and down to do anything in order to help this organization succeed in monolith. I also want to develop all my skills in this organization and learn new tips from everyone.
Previous Organization(s):

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: Michael Brown
Steam name: notsmurf
Why should we select you?: I'm very active, helpful and down to do anything in order to help this organization succeed in monolith. I also want to develop all my skills in this organization and learn new tips from everyone.
Previous Organization(s):
denied. You are banned from applying.

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have decided fo the better of the org to "Demote" or better to say removed @Lambsauce | Joseph Heinrich 's abillity to co-ownership and reranked him as nightwing for the time being this will be discussed on a later date to see if has the possibility to be elevated again

Forsaken

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

When am I being interviewed?

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When am I being interviewed?
due to the person who put your application on hold has been removed from the org you will have to find me on server 1 and ill have a talk with you :)

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

due to me (the leader/owner)'s lack of presence in the city the org and applications will be closed further notice if it will open up again on a later date

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welp i have returned to the city meaning that my org will be recruiting and active again

Last edited: