Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hi guys, as you know release is nearing and the progress is very large, however we still need some thorough testing prior to release. We have given the authority for any staff member to give out the password under their discretion to server players so they can test out the new features prior to release and also report bugs on the forums. If you would like to participate in this please send me a PM on the forums or add me on Steam to talk about it.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

That way you can't say you didn't know or notice :EleGiggle:

KryptonGS

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wondered if mugging would be better bc when u mug somebody u don't know what they have and how much money.If held on gun point we can't keep calling an admin to check how much money they have. It's so frustrating when the people don't comply. So, maybe what u can do is to make it so, you are able to zip tie the person and able to check for only illegal item like guns, drugs,etc.If u ask for money, there could also be a feature like the zip ties where u can put an amount, let's say 0-5k and it will automatically go to your wallet.This way u don't have to call an admin and do it as more as a role play scenario. Do you think this should be added?

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I wondered if mugging would be better bc when u mug somebody u don't know what they have and how much money.If held on gun point we can't keep calling an admin to check how much money they have. It's so frustrating when the people don't comply. So, maybe what u can do is to make it so, you are able to zip tie the person and able to check for only illegal item like guns, drugs,etc.If u ask for money, there could also be a feature like the zip ties where u can put an amount, let's say 0-5k and it will automatically go to your wallet.This way u don't have to call an admin and do it as more as a role play scenario. Do you think this should be added?

I don't think you should be able to force-take money from someone under any circumstance. However Zipties were overhauled recently and I think including an inventory search function for them will be useful.

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly, i love all the updates and can't wait until the release..

Keep up the great work!

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited by a moderator:

Hodas

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Oh god, been away too long it feels.. Cant wait to get my new pc up and working real soon to finally come in and experience all this! Looks damn nice!

patricktb2

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if I'm going to make it in time for the opening, I'm out of town this weekend so I might miss it, hopefully I have enough spare time to play on my laptop(if the server will even run on it lel)

Felgroove

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That trailer is gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.