Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The goon squad would like to request a non-aggression pact.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The goon squad would like to request a non-aggression pact.
For Now This will Be Accepted but if there is any future problems between us it will lead into consequences...

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATE
Goonsquad was Added to
Neutral

Mikael Family Has Been Added to Liked
GS9 Has Been Added to Liked
Tunnel Snakes have been added to Neutral
More And More Members are starting to roll In! Welcome!

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Craig

Premium Locker/Bank Items - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1574826505 (dw bout the low cash my car has the 30k engine in it rn, it's not stayin)

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - not really

Net Worth - at least $2.27

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - not feelin it

Why do you want to join? - I don't know if I'm totally honest. Just want that phat c00l clan tag. I mean I know Benjo i guess. that's pretty cool and that's also 4 sentence minimum.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Craig

Premium Locker/Bank Items - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1574826505 (dw bout the low cash my car has the 30k engine in it rn, it's not stayin)

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - not really

Net Worth - at least $2.27

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - not feelin it

Why do you want to join? - I don't know if I'm totally honest. Just want that phat c00l clan tag. I mean I know Benjo i guess. that's pretty cool and that's also 4 sentence minimum.
Accepted Contact me Ingame for a Invite

UPDATE
Added Craig Jefferson as A Son

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Roster Updated

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATE
Added Tunnel Snakes to
Liked Due to a long meeting with the owner to make a peace treaty since at the time we did not have good relations if this goes wrong terrible things could happen between us

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Glad we could work things out. I look forward to a prosperous friendship

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATE
Relations Updated
Requirements Updated Close Friends that join or the Rank Mother and Higher are not required to change their last name.

little_jack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Jack Diamond

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1575756512

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - yes

Net Worth - 101k

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - already have

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I think i can make this org better. I know a lot of people in this city that can help. I've been in many orgs. I can frag a lot of people.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Jack Diamond

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1575756512

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - yes

Net Worth - 101k

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - already have

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I think i can make this org better. I know a lot of people in this city that can help. I've been in many orgs. I can frag a lot of people.
Accepted contact me in game for a Invite

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

UDPATE
Added Julian Diamond to Son's
Added Ricky Diamond to Son's
Changed Up the Organization stuff on forums and added a uniform that isn't a big requirement but slightly

Crudok

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Crudok Biggums

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) -
Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - Yes

Net Worth - 1.5 million.

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - Yes

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - Well I've known Craig for awhile now and I'm mainly joining because he's in it and The Sixth has disband so I'm in need of a new home, and wont settle for anything but the best. I feel like this org is gonna do great things.

Last edited:

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Crudok Biggums

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) -
Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - Yes

Net Worth - 1.5 million.

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - Well I've known Craig for awhile now and I'm mainly joining because he's in it and The Sixth has disband so I'm in need of a new home, and wont settle for anything but the best. I feel like this org is gonna do great things.
Accepted Contact Me or a moderator or higher in the org in game.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATE
Adjusted Ranks, I made some people higher ranks and lower ranks.
Added Crudok Diamond to Baby Sitter

WilliamSherlock Holmes

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name -Tariq Power

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) -https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100141146/screenshots/

Net Worth - 1k recently bought a million dollar car :(

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I want to apply because my friends are now Diamond and i am willing to make the commitment to become Diamond. Diamond also sounds prestigous which is something that i am

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name -Tariq Power

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) -https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100141146/screenshots/

Net Worth - 1k recently bought a million dollar car :(

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I want to apply because my friends are now Diamond and i am willing to make the commitment to become Diamond. Diamond also sounds prestigous which is something that i am
On Trial, putting you through a 2 week time period to get more weapons and slighty more money, I have chosen this because I know you well and your pretty good.

Last edited:

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

UDPATE
Big Announcement the Mikael Family has merged into the Diamond Family if you are apart of the Mikael Family contact a member to invite you.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Matt Brenagan

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) - Will show when in game not on as of now.

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - Yes.

Net Worth - 11k I have been buying guns but losing them from basing alone, and I make them but when people hear crushers and a furnace they will raid you in a heart beat, dont worry I will make guns, I will also grind pineapples and soon eggplants

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - Yes.

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I want to join cause when I base alone I always get raided. I would ask for my organizations help but it is dead and that is also a reason I want to join.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Matt Brenagan

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) - Will show when in game not on as of now.

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - Yes.

Net Worth - 11k I have been buying guns but losing them from basing alone, and I make them but when people hear crushers and a furnace they will raid you in a heart beat, dont worry I will make guns, I will also grind pineapples and soon eggplants

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - Yes.

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I want to join cause when I base alone I always get raided. I would ask for my organizations help but it is dead and that is also a reason I want to join.
Pending, Add screenshots when your on and try to make the app a little better please on the "Why Do you want to Join" Question.