Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to The Glass Knight Industries homepage! Please check out our sub-companies below:

GlassKnightSmall.png

The Glass Knight Armory
For all your personalized handgun needs.

Please Select a Menu Option:
The Glass Knight Armory (Formerly Desert Dragon Gun Company or DD Gun Co. for short), founded by Alphonse Kris Defauw is an international gun company for both consumer and military grade arms. For the civilians, Glass Knight Armory seeks to provide custom built legal handguns. Additionally, the company does contracted work with world militaries for providing a wide variety of weapons. There are however rumors that civilians and groups can talk their way into convincing the Monoford branch vendors to sell some ‘Less-than-legal’ wares.

The Glass Knight Armory is primarily focused on *live* shops, doing custom orders in active roleplay or opening shops like Game Country to sell larger quantities. Currently, I do not personally intend to make a market place post for bulk order, as I don’t want to force myself into dedicating time to crafting large amounts of guns. That is still subject to potentially change, especially if someone wants to join the company and set one of those up under the company name. Furthermore, at the moment, I can only craft certain guns, so while I may be willing to give a permit for class 3 orders, I can’t guarantee I can fill all requests.

One of the main purposes of this thread is to apply for and keep track of who is allowed to order illegal weapons.

Orgs and users under the loyalty category are repeat customers and groups who have promised not to raid a Glass Knight Armory warehouse or storefront.

Those in the permitted category are either any group or individual who has filled an application for ordering any type of gun, or I know well enough to trust them with such a sale.

Banned is for any user or org who has either filed an illegal order as a detective to gather evidence to bust an employee, or raided to collect their order instead of paying.

No permission is required to order a legal weapon, nor any attachments.

Loyalty (10% discount):

Permitted:

Tye Shaw

Banned:
Franky (STEAM_0:0:79666546)
RAZER SHARK (STEAM_0:1:70456689)
trigger106 (STEAM_0:1:456502071)
Cameron (STEAM_0:0:197225930)

Should you seek to change your relation with the company, all you have to do is shoot us an email! You can either go with one of the formats below or draft your own, as long as it still provides the necessary information. Brackets indicate a fill in, whilst parenthesis indicate optional parts.

This is the form for any group or individual who seeks to order higher class arms than we would sell to the average individual.

Dear Glass Knight Armory,

This is [Your First Name] (with [Your organization]) contacting you about allowing the purchase of class 2/3 firearms. [State the reason why you/Your organization needs this equipment]. Should you permit such purchases, I(/We) look forward a strong partnership in the future.

We look forward from hearing from you,
[Your full legal name]
This is the form for any groups or individuals who is already a long standing customer, who wishes to further improve their relationship. Those who fill out this form are granted discounts in exchange for their continued support and, well, loyalty.

Dear Glass Knight Armory,

This is [Your First Name] (with [Your organization]) contacting you about taking our business relations to the next level. [Your promise to never raid the company, whether it be a shop or just a warehouse storing materials]. I(/We) look forward to an even strong partnership with new opportunities.

We look forward from hearing from you,
[Your full legal name]
There comes times, when for some reason or another, individuals are banned from ever shopping at any of our locations. This is the only application for which no format will be provided, as you will have to justify your unbanning in entirely your own words.
Not all relations are strictly Consumer-Producer! For those individuals who seek employment with the company, we recommend filling out the application below!

Your Name:
Your Skills: [Mining Level, Metalworking level, Crafting level]
What type of work do you wish to do for the company: [If selling, do you want to run your own shop (in character or on the forums), or work with other employees?]
What you bring to the company:
Do you wish to join the in-game org?: [Y/N: Joining not required]
Gun​
Price​
Marakov​
$750​
M1911, P99, Five-seveN​
$1000​
Glock-17​
$3000​
MR96​
$3500​
Desert Eagle​
$5000​
AR-15​
$7000​
Attachments​
Price (10% Discount if ordered attached)​
Tundra 9mm Barrel​
700​
M2 Pistol Suppressor​
900​
Unfolded Stock​
700​
MP5 30 Magazine Capability​
1000​
Extended 9mm Barrel​
700​
MP5 Suppressor​
900​
Long Barrel MR96​
1000​
EoTech 522​
500​
MP5 Retractable Stock​
800​
AK-74 Heavy Stock​
800​
AK-74 Foldable Stock​
800​
AK-74 RPK Magazine​
800​
AK-74 RPK​
800​
PBS-1 Barrel​
1100​
AK-74 Shortened Barrel​
800​
PSO-1​
800​
Bowie Blade​
1300​
AR-15 Heavy Stock​
800​
EXT RIS​
1100​
Match Grade Ammo Type​
1800​
Magpul Handguard​
800​
X2-LAM​
1000​
Foregrip​
500​
M-TI Sights​
1000​
Kobra Sight​
400​
Short Dot Sight​
400​
Aimpoint Sight​
500​
ACOG Sights​
1100​
Backup Ironsights​
800​
AR-15 QUAD Magazine​
800​
Long Barrel​
800​
AN/PEQ-15​
800​
AR-15 Sturdy Stock​
800​
SAKER Suppressor​
1000​
RIS​
800​
Desert Eagle Ext. Barrel​
800​
Desert Eagle Compensator​
1050​
Pistols​
Price​
Glock-18​
$3500​
SMG​
Price​
Mac-11​
$4250​
MP5​
$5000​
UMP-45​
$7500​
Thompson​
$7500​
Vector​
$10000​
BT MP9​
$15000​
Rifle​
Price​
AK-74​
$7500​
G36C​
$10000​
DP-28​
$10000​
LR-300​
$11000​
G3A3​
$17000​
Honey Badger​
$15000​
M249​
$20000​
IMI Galil​
$12500​
M4​
$20000​
ACR-E​
$22000​
AUG​
$24000​
XM8​
$26000​

Shotgun​
Price​
Serbu Shorty​
$9000​
Super90​
$17000​
KSG​
$25000​
Sniper​
Price​
Mosin Nagant​
$18000​
M14​
$22000​

CEO:
Alphonse Kris Defauw
Employees:

"The Glass Knight Tavern" is a bar that periodically rents out the popular "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" bar in Lower Alder. It is a passion side-project by the company founder, Alphonse Kris Defauw. When open, wines will always be available but the availability of foods and other beverages may vary by available supplies.

Wines
Pricing
Glass Knight Tavern Honeycrisp Apple Wine
Glass Knight Tavern Special Red Blend
Glass Knight Tavern Special White Blend

Other Periodically Available DrinksPricing
Hop-Knot Beer$100
Stoltz-Beer$150
Pineapple Cocktail
Coconut Cocktail

Food
Pricing
Cheeseburger​

Under Construction

CEO:
Alphonse Kris Defauw
Employees:

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Prices and discounts are subject to change if I find them unfitting.

Additionally, a deal was made with Black Swan Mafia during pre-production before any of the final details of the store were organized. If they wish to change their relationship now that details are more set in stone, they are free to do so.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

On 10/2/2020, at approximately 4:30 pm EST, two unknown individuals were caught on security footage mugging a D.D. Gun Store employee after he made their order. The exact identities are currently unknown, but their images have been circulated to every company store, and their presence is no longer welcome.

[Steam IDs STEAM_0:0:79666546 and STEAM_0:1:70456689 are indefinitely banned from the store]

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: Blake Johnson (Infinity)
Your Skills: [Mining Level, Metalworking level, Crafting level] Mining: 99 Metalworking: 99 and crafting:55
What type of work do you wish to do for the company: I would like to craft guns and attachments both civilian and military-grade weaponry.
What you bring to the company: I not only have a high mining and metal working-level I'm also the developer of the Gun and attachment calculator not only does this make me an efficient gun maker but a fast one If I was a member of this company I could provide the most up to date version of this technology this will not only make me more efficient but other members of this organization who will have access to the most up to date version of my application. @Alphadef

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: Blake Johnson (Infinity)
Your Skills: [Mining Level, Metalworking level, Crafting level] Mining: 99 Metalworking: 99 and crafting:55
What type of work do you wish to do for the company: I would like to craft guns and attachments both civilian and military-grade weaponry.
What you bring to the company: I not only have a high mining and metal working-level I'm also the developer of the Gun and attachment calculator not only does this make me an efficient gun maker but a fast one If I was a member of this company I could provide the most up to date version of this technology this will not only make me more efficient but other members of this organization who will have access to the most up to date version of my application. @Alphadef
After careful review, the management at D.D. Gun Company has decided to accept your application! We look forward to working with you and are very excited to use your tools!

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

when can we expect to see one of your shops open? I need me some firearms.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

when can we expect to see one of your shops open? I need me some firearms.
Thank you for your interest in the store! While I don't have an exact date or time in mind, I will most likely be opening up some point in the next few days as I do have a good bit of raw material stocked up again.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Some announcements:
The Desert Dragon Gun Company has decided to go with a rebranding to The Glass Knight Armory! With the change we intend to spicy up the website a bit, but that is for a future date.
With help from Owen's Bullion Shop, you should be seeing the store hopefully opening more often!
Business has been going well! So well in fact that it is rumored the shop has attracted the attention of local organization MonoLyft. Stay tuned to find out what unravels.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[Almost forgot to do this]
News broadcast: A few days ago security footage was found of an individual shooting an employee during a pop up shop. After investigation it is believed the man acted alone. The individual in question has been identified as a mister Roger Gruezo. A picture of the man has been circulated to all Glass Knight Armory locations and he is no longer welcome at any location. We will be monitoring to make sure further incidents of this nature do not keep occurring, and have contacted the local authorities, the Monoford Police Department to keep their eyes open for the attacker.

Edit: was gonna do this as another posted but just adding it in here.

To: Roger Gruezo
Subject: Assault

As I've said Roger, I dont take kindly to blackmail. But I do like some of the men you work with and I would hate to see them suffer for your actions. For now I'm willing to overlook your actions representing monolyft as a whole but I can only be so generous.

With patience,
Alphonse Giovanni Delficio, CEO

Last edited:

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck!

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Announcements:
On 1/16/2021, at approximately 11:20 pm EST an bald individual in a blue shirt was seen attacking an employee of the store with a machete. The employee valiantly held off the attacked with a Five-seveN before the attacker escaped due to chaos on the streets. The employee is expected to make a full recovery and while the identity of the attacker is unknown, his image has been circulated throughout all locations and he will not be allowed into any store in the future.

In other news, the company has formally decided to release ties with Blake Johnson. We mean him no ill will but we believe it is for the best on both sides.

[STEAM_0:0:197225930 is banned from the store indefinitely | Blake Johnson removed from employees]

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: John McBob
Your Skills:
[Mining Level, Metalworking level, Crafting level] 99 metal 99 mining and I can craft everything except AUGs and XM8s
What type of work do you wish to do for the company: Crafting or mining
What you bring to the company: Since I am a high level crafter and miner I can be a good all rounder for when days get busy, I also have a sheet showing all of the chunks/bars needed for a weapon

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Skills:
[Mining Level, Metalworking level, Crafting level] 99 metal 99 mining and I can craft everything except AUGs and XM8s
What you bring to the company: Since I am a high level crafter and miner I can be a good all rounder for when days get busy, I also have a sheet showing all of the chunks/bars needed for a weapon
At current, the shop runs exclusively in character, and generally only when I have both the time and resources to run it. Should you be hired, would you like to join as a co-host of the shop, run your own shops in the Glass Knight Armory's name, style, and pricing, or run a forum shop? (Just to be clear, all answers are acceptable, I just would like to know your intents).

(TBH I might rework the prompt a bit, but you are fine to keep your submission in the form of the current one if I do)

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

At current, the shop runs exclusively in character, and generally only when I have both the time and resources to run it. Should you be hired, would you like to join as a co-host of the shop, run your own shops in the Glass Knight Armory's name, style, and pricing, or run a forum shop? (Just to be clear, all answers are acceptable, I just would like to know your intents).

(TBH I might rework the prompt a bit, but you are fine to keep your submission in the form of the current one if I do)
I think id like to open a forums shop under the glass knight armory name

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I think id like to open a forums shop under the glass knight armory name
Seeing as your crafting level is higher than mine and as such would have access to more guns, I've taken the time to update the pricing list to include all guns. Do you have any objections to any of the companies pricings?

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Seeing as your crafting level is higher than mine and as such would have access to more guns, I've taken the time to update the pricing list to include all guns. Do you have any objections to any of the companies pricings?
Lower ACR price to 22k, il work on getting 99 crafting tommorow

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Lower ACR price to 22k, il work on getting 99 crafting tommorow
Upon glancing at some more recent shops that seems more in line with current market price. Will do. And with that:
Your Skills:
After review of your application and follow up questions, the Glass Knight Armory has decided to accept your application! If you would like to join the organization, contact Alphonse Delficio over iMsg whenever you can (not required), and let me know if you need a hand setting up the shop page.

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Upon glancing at some more recent shops that seems more in line with current market price. Will do. And with that:

After review of your application and follow up questions, the Glass Knight Armory has decided to accept your application! If you would like to join the organization, contact Alphonse Delficio over iMsg whenever you can (not required), and let me know if you need a hand setting up the shop page.
I could use a hand setting up, should I just use the glass knight armory name and prices?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I could use a hand setting up, should I just use the glass knight armory name and prices?
Are you in the MRP discord, might be an easier place to discuss

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Are you in the MRP discord, might be an easier place to discuss
Sadly i got banned a while back, add me on discord tho Toilet Man#6838