RabidEeyore

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Jason Lee
Steam name: RabidEeyore
Steam ID: 76561198251867914

Date and time of loss:1st of August 2017 abt 6PM SGT
What happened: I was placing my newly bought furniture at my newly rented home at 8 Richard Drive
and then the restart occured and when i was back everything was gone, the doors to the hse was locked and my key cant unlock the door. Tried jumping up so that i could peek into the hse and all the furnitures were gone.

What do you need refunded:Wood work table and working bench and also a metal working bench
Evidence: dont have any but i am sure you could check the server logs?

Comet

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Refund requests take some time to be reviewed, I've only waited a day, you've waited around 2 hours. Give it some time for staff to check it over, but without any evidence I'm not sure if they will accept.

RabidEeyore

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

but its not like i expected the server restart to caused this. anyways from the time i placed the furniture till the actual restart it was more than 20 mins in that amount of time i am sure the server has some kind of auto back up function which should have already saved all, if not some of my furniture.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request is lacking evidence. We need screenshots or video proof to refund you for this. I understand the frustration but unfortunately I have to deny this request. Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.