SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Kawakami Toshiaki was a half Japanese, half Vietnamese immigrant who came from Tokyo, Japan to Monoford. He was a psychotic man who loved killing and was almost always yelling. He was born to a Vietnamese prostitute and a Japanese man he never met. Kawakami learned how to shoot a gun at the age of 10 when a local gang kidnapped him and killed his mother. Kawakami killed his first person at the age of 11, when his gang had a drug deal gone bad. Some Yakuza were setting up his gang to steal the money and drugs. Kawa was the only survivor of the bloodbath that occurred and shot the last Yakuza flying out of his hiding spot. Kawakami spent the next 6 years training his skills in combat, alone in Vietnam, going from village to village. At 17, he found a way to Japan in hopes of finding his father, only to find out he was killed by a Yakuza family for owing them money. Kawakami spent the next 3 years exterminating the whole Yakuza clan that killed his father, during these trying times, he learned the way of the sword and how to drive flawlessly. After these events, Kawakami's mind was in a state of turmoil, he thought the universe was against him and he hated everything. After making his own Yakuza family and taking over all of Tokyo, Kawa found a girl. She changed his whole life, and for once he was happy. This only was temporary though, for one night, Kawa and his new found love were on vacation in the USA. A drunken police officer shot Kawakami and his lover in a hotel for no reason other than wanting to kill. Kawakami awoke in a hospital with the horrific night haunting him ever since. After he recovered, he hunted down the officer and killed him. He still was haunted by the night and couldn't fill his void. Kawakami roamed the roads of the USA drugged up and in a pit of sorrow for a while. This was until he found Monoford. Kawa stopped in this city just to buy some more drugs and fill up on gas, when he got mugged. A random man shot and killed the mugger and saved Kawakami, his name was Deshawn Green. Deshawn Green changed Kawa's life and showed him the blood-filled criminal city of Monoford. Kawakmai thrived in this city, it was his new home. Him and Deshawn were killing, making drugs, selling drugs, and robbing all day every day. Then Deshawn mysteriously vanished for a long period of time in which Kawakami was a little lost, until he found his new friends Heisen Burg and John Boyard. He became a full fledged member of The Family and a prominent member of the criminal underworld. He had dreams of uniting all criminals against the government, but very few shared this dream, they had small brains and couldn't get past robbing and killing each other. Kawakami tried starting The United Bandos, but it wasn't working out too well. All was well until one night. Kawakami and the boys were all riding in a van 10 deep blasting the cops and everyone in sight. One incident went too far and Kawa was trapped behind the Fire Department with his boys, being followed by the whole police force. He was viciously gunned down by Swat Officer David Lewis. Kawakami sacrificed his life for his brothers and he will never be forgotten. Long Live Kawa <3(Post screenshots of kawakami in this thread, and say your respects.)

Attachments

• bando.jpg
    bando.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 29

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

RIP Kawakami, there were a lot of good times.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Long Live Kawakami.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Respect, Kawakami. RIP