Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

La Marino Familia, this little thing of ours, the family, whatever you call us. We are the Marino Crime Family of monolith.

Who we are
We are a family of immigrants from Italy and their offspring, some old, some young. We base our game play on good roleplay, usually not found on this server. We base our lifestyles off of protection of each other, and our money.
Who can join
Anyone. We accept anyone who is willing to Roleplay themselves into the family. This might mean you're a leading gunsalesman in town, and are in need of protection. This could also mean you're a low end car mechanic that is tired of being ripped off. You could be a police cheif or a mayor, looking to make a few bucks on the side. Not everyone who works for us, is one of us.
Who's in charge
The Marino Crime Family follows a simplified version of the actual crime family hierarchy. Found here. This allows for order, this allows for success, this allows for wealth.
What we do
The family works in every department. Racketeering as our speciality, but we do just about everything. Drug cultivation, production, trafficking, and distribution, weapon manufacturing and sales, corruption of public officials, robbery, murder for hire, and everything in between. If you have something you need done, and the money to do it, we have someone to do it for you.
Who we recruit
Right now, we are small in numbers, and are looking to expand our empire here in their city. You don't have to be powerful to contribute. Many of our associates start out as level 10 or under civs, and through our work and protection, are able to help you level up and become something in this little thing of ours. That being said, we also look for people with an existing influence in the city, public officials, police officers, or just people looking to Roleplay with. If you're interested, just find one of us in game. Keep an eye out for the best suits with the classy cars, it's probably one of us. While the ranks are not published, I'll have you know when you see "The Don" in game, you're looking at Sonny Marino, The Don of La Marino Familia

excuse my formatting: mobile user here

Last edited:

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, sir. I would like to join

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, sir. I would like to join
We do not take forum applications, due to our heavy belief in roleplay. As I said, please find me in game or one of my colleagues. They will direct you to get in contact with me.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

We do not take forum applications, due to our heavy belief in roleplay. As I said, please find me in game or one of my colleagues. They will direct you to get in contact with me.
Well, why did you write this on the forums then?

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

to give peoeple information of the org? it’s in the rp documents on the forums...?
Seems logical, I thought I could apply here

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

And by the way, link doesn‘t work

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Good format and interesting idea, looking forward to meeting you in Paralake.

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

And by the way, link doesn‘t work
I know, I'll edit the post when I figure out how on a computer tomorrow. I'm on mobile. Just Google "mafia hierarchy" their all mostly the same

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Update: Fixed link

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is a message from the Peaky Blinders. Consider this a warning. Don't fuck with our org. If you mug, raid or mess about we will go to WAR with you. Remember this is just a warning.

Yours Sincerely John Neilson

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hmm...
Wonder If he's a good roleplayer?
This is a message from the Peaky Blinders. Consider this a warning. Don't fuck with our org. If you mug, raid or mess about we will go to WAR with you. Remember this is just a warning.
Never mind checks out.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hmm... Wonder If he's a good roleplayer?

Never mind checks out.
yep, John Neilson didn‘t even meet you in-game. I think that he thinks that you are a bad boy

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

yep, John Neilson didn‘t even meet you in-game. I think that he thinks that you are a bad boy
Here is the thing, if you are accepting anyone into the org including new players i dislike your org. I think orgs like these are unorganised and annoying to deal with. You probaly are a nice guy but i know 80% of your org eont act the same way. That is the reason why i am warning you to not mess with us (typed on phone)

Everyday is a new crime

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Here is the thing, if you are accepting anyone into the org including new players i dislike your org. I think orgs like these are unorganised and annoying to deal with. You probaly are a nice guy but i know 80% of your org eont act the same way. That is the reason why i am warning you to not mess with us (typed on phone)

Everyday is a new crime
True, I ain‘t in a org because:
Too much Trouble
Really don‘t do anything
Just FailRP
Lots of Meta-Gaming

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hanz you never stop talking shit, spam on org threads and yet I never see you raiding or doing anything with your big boi org. If I get on and see you your getting kidnaped with the rest of your org members.

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hanz you never stop talking shit, spam on org threads and yet I never see you raiding or doing anything with your big boi org. If I get on and see you your getting kidnaped with the rest of your org members.
Sadly i do agree with Hanz , he might be talking shit but his org members are skilled and proven in action , not like some orgs straight invite with no trial , I disagree with the whole ,,Apply” thing . Its the same as getting randoms from the streets and just waiting for them to fuck up so you could blame them for your mistakes . Keep in mind its just my opinion