Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

_________________________________________​

You're coming back home to 1 Boller St from a good day of smokin' joints with the gang, you see a man in full black putting a letter through your door, you then shout "HEY" and you see him run, you then enter inside of the house and see the letter lying on the floor, you are thinking "Who would deliver a letter to me?" you open it to see the royal stamp of "The Mikael Family", you drop the letter in surprise thinking "Oh shit, what did I do", you then pick it up again and read it, it says this

"Hello,[Name], we have been watching over you lately and we have seen how you work. You seem like a good candidate. Meet us in Blue Warehouse."

You drive up in your Nissan Skyline, you see men holding AR-15s outside patrolling the area, you come up and say, "Hey I have a meeting with Mr.Mikael? The name is [Name], the guard then replies "Oh yes sir, come right on through, hes in the top right room. Just tell the Receptionist that Kolo says it's clear." You then walk inside, the first thing you smell is the beautiful smell of the kush growing, you then walk inside and goto the receptionist, you think "Oh fuck, what was it that he said again?", You give up trying to remember and go "Hey, I'm here to talk with Mr.Mikael, he says I'm a good candidate. She then asks for your codename, and you say "I believe it was Kolo", and she says "Oh yes! Come right in

You enter the room to the view of a suited man with a joint in his mouth

You walk up to his desk, and tap it, Mr.Mikael turns round and says "Ah, hello [Name], I've been waiting. I have been told a lot about you, let me make sure it is not false. Would you like a tour of our beautiful house?" You reply with, "if it's not a bother sir", he replies with "Ah, no bother, and please call me Romeo. Now, shall we begin?"

You walk outside of the house into the beautiful garden where it all is made

An attractive servant comes over, "Would you like a drink sir?" she asks, You accept, and Mr.Mikael holds his hand out leading to a small side door.

You step inside of the door, curious to see what is inside, Mr.Mikael says from behind you, "We'll give you all the time you want," as he closes the door, you walk inside further to see a note on the table, It reads "Application.", you take a short breath as you read the rest. This is what it reads.

Requirements
1. At least 10 Primaries
2. Lvl 75
3. $150k

Name:

Level of Skill?

Picture of Bank acount:

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N)

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. ( )

______________________________________________________________________________​

Boss

Mr. Mikael

Honored Associates

Any Sixth Member
Any 'Org Name Here' Member

Underboss

Timmy Mikael

Consigliere

James Mikael
Danny Mikael

Advisors

John Mikael
Vito Mikael

Guards

Jack Mikael
Alfie Mikael

Servant

Adrian Williams

Last edited:

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name : Jason Monster

Level of Skill? ( 20181111173851_1.jpg)

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Y

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Y

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N) Y

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. (I flied to rockford 1 year ago, i started making weed, lsd and other illegal activities, then i moved to Paralake and i started farming, doing guns and shooting cops )

Last edited:

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Seems cool , good luck with the org

Hexxo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name : Vito Mikael

Level of Skill? Player level: 188, Cooking: 99, Farming: 90, Mining: 44, Crafting: 63, Chemistry: 28, Fishing: 31, Woodcutting: 69, Metal Working: 78

Give me a brief story about your progress so far: I started my life off in paralake as a makarov bandit mugging people in the woods for small amounts. Later in life as I progressed, I got into gun making and robbing banks. I like making drugs and killing people.

SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Name: James Jeffords

Level of Skill? Player: 91, Metalworking: 45, Crafting: 26, Cooking: 29, Mining: 47, Chemistry: 36, Woodcutting: 30, Farming:44

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Yes

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Yes

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. (Well I'm pretty new in these parts, have been rolling with Romeo for a bit now, I've got a good rate of experience in everything around to be honest and I've got a few guns )

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name : Jack White (Jack Mikael)

Level of Skill? Player Level: 60 / Chemistry: 14 / Woodcutting: 50 / Farming 30, everything else I haven't touched by will be looking to do it in the future.

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N): Y

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N): Y

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N): Y

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. I'm pretty new to Monolith and have made some good progress in my opinion. I teamed with some friends called John Neilson and Alfie Jones, and after that I've met some new people some of which are already in this Org that I'm applying to. I've got a car, a large sum of money in the bank, some decent skill levels etc. In fact, I've already joined some of you in a few bank robberies which have been successful so I feel like I've done well to prove myself.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N) yes ofc i will

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. ( ) Ive been making P ever since ive joined the illegal life. Been with romeo for a bit and he knows how i work so ive done bits for a while

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name : Jason Monster

Level of Skill? ( View attachment 4764)

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. (I flied to rockford 1 year ago, i started making weed, lsd and other illegal activities, then i moved to Paralake and i started farming, doing guns and shooting cops )

On Probation

(this means for a period of time you will have to prove yourself to us ask Romeo/Timmy for a invite when online)

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You're coming back home to 1 Boller St from a good day of smokin' joints with the gang, you see a man in full black putting a letter through your door, you then shout "HEY" and you see him run, you then enter inside of the house and see the letter lying on the floor, you are thinking "Who would deliver a letter to me?" you open it to see the royal stamp of "The Mikael Family", you drop the letter in surprise thinking "Oh shit, what did I do", you then pick it up again and read it, it says this-

"Hello,[Name], we have been watching over you lately and we have seen how you work. You seem like a good candidate. Meet us in Blue Warehouse."

You drive up in your Nissan Skyline, you see men holding AR-15s outside patrolling the area, you come up and say, "Hey I have a meeting with Mr.Mikael? The name is [Name], the guard then replies "Oh yes sir, come right on through, hes in the top right room. Just tell the Receptionist that Kolo says it's clear." You then walk inside, the first thing you smell is the beautiful smell of the kush growing, you then walk inside and goto the receptionist, you think "Oh fuck, what was it that he said again?", You give up trying to remember and go "Hey, I'm here to talk with Mr.Mikael, he says I'm a good candidate. She then asks for your codename, and you say "I believe it was Kolo", and she says "Oh yes! Come right in

You walk up to his desk, and tap it, Mr.Mikael turns round and says "Ah, hello [Name], I've been waiting. I have been told a lot about you, let me make sure it is not false. Would you like a tour of our beautiful house?" You reply with, "if it's not a bother sir", he replies with "Ah, no bother, and please call me Romeo. Now, shall we begin?"

An attractive servant comes over, "Would you like a drink sir?" she asks, You accept, and Mr.Mikael holds his hand out leading to a small side door.

You step inside of the door, curious to see what is inside, Mr.Mikael says from behind you, "We'll give you all the time you want," as he closes the door, you walk inside further to see a note on the table, It reads "Application.", you take a short breath as you read the rest. This is what it reads.

Name:

Level of Skill?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Boss

Mr. Mikael

Honored Associates

N/A

/\

Underboss

N/A

Consigliere

N/A

Advisors

N/A

Guards

N/A

Servant

N/A

You're coming back home to 1 Boller St from a good day of smokin' joints with the gang, you see a man in full black putting a letter through your door, you then shout "HEY" and you see him run, you then enter inside of the house and see the letter lying on the floor, you are thinking "Who would deliver a letter to me?" you open it to see the royal stamp of "The Mikael Family", you drop the letter in surprise thinking "Oh shit, what did I do", you then pick it up again and read it, it says this-

Name:

Level of Skill?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Boss

Mr. Mikael

Honored Associates

N/A

/\

Underboss

N/A

Consigliere

N/A

Advisors

N/A

Guards

N/A

Servant

N/A

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Alfie Jones

Level of Skill?: Player 139 / Metal Working 46 / Crafting 44 / Cooking 47 / Mining 44 / Chemistry 24 / Woodcutting 99 / Farming 49

Give me a brief story about your progress so far: I arrived in Monolith a few weeks back, made some good progress, and have seen my bank increase quickly over time. I'm a all around guy so I'm always doing something important towards an organisation.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Reminds me of another org with how it reads. Good luck sir.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name : Vito Mikael

Level of Skill? Player level: 188, Cooking: 99, Farming: 90, Mining: 44, Crafting: 63, Chemistry: 28, Fishing: 31, Woodcutting: 69, Metal Working: 78

Give me a brief story about your progress so far: I started my life off in paralake as a makarov bandit mugging people in the woods for small amounts. Later in life as I progressed, I got into gun making and robbing banks. I like making drugs and killing people.

Accepted contact romeo/timmy for a invite

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N) yes ofc i will

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. ( ) Ive been making P ever since ive joined the illegal life. Been with romeo for a bit and he knows how i work so ive done bits for a while

Denied follow the application format

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Alfie Jones

Level of Skill?: Player 139 / Metal Working 46 / Crafting 44 / Cooking 47 / Mining 44 / Chemistry 24 / Woodcutting 99 / Farming 49

Give me a brief story about your progress so far: I arrived in Monolith a few weeks back, made some good progress, and have seen my bank increase quickly over time. I'm a all around guy so I'm always doing something important towards an organisation.

On probation

(this means for a period of time you will have to prove yourself to us ask Romeo/Timmy for a invite when online)

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name : Jack White (Jack Mikael)

Level of Skill? Player Level: 60 / Chemistry: 14 / Woodcutting: 50 / Farming 30, everything else I haven't touched by will be looking to do it in the future.

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N): Y

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N): Y

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N): Y

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. I'm pretty new to Monolith and have made some good progress in my opinion. I teamed with some friends called John Neilson and Alfie Jones, and after that I've met some new people some of which are already in this Org that I'm applying to. I've got a car, a large sum of money in the bank, some decent skill levels etc. In fact, I've already joined some of you in a few bank robberies which have been successful so I feel like I've done well to prove myself.

Accepted contact timmy/romeo for invite

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: James Jeffords

Level of Skill? Player: 91, Metalworking: 45, Crafting: 26, Cooking: 29, Mining: 47, Chemistry: 36, Woodcutting: 30, Farming:44

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. (Well I'm pretty new in these parts, have been rolling with Romeo for a bit now, I've got a good rate of experience in everything around to be honest and I've got a few guns )

On probation

Sm1ley

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Darnell Cartier

Level of Skill? Player level 63.1541963418449.png

Picture of Bank account: 1541963515233.png

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Y.

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Y.

This is a very serious Family, respect must be shown, will you show it? (Y/N) Y.

Give me a brief story about your progress so far. ( Started out woodcutting earning small time money, escalated to bank robbery, never did a lot of weed but i started right on LSD having friends giving me mats. Leveled up decently and started robbing bank stealthy, killing lieutenants with a machete. Got my hands on bad boy guns lighting them on fire. )

Attachments

• 1541963399739.png
    1541963399739.png
    750.7 KB · Views: 2

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Alright Romeo, that's two times now. You should prove your loyalty.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright Romeo, that's two times now. You should prove your loyalty.

in my opinion sixths is fine just some of the people not going to say names are annoying and ignorant i think we need a break from each other after what happened today

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

My boy! You're finally grown up from a baby T! Congratulations, old pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.