Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

*Disclaimer this is a legitimate thing and not a joke

As a player I have noticed that many gamer(bois) on monolith the second a girl is involved completely start acting differently to impress the e-girl. Like I know some gamer girls in my org like Cockdestroyer69 but I dont treat her any differently than the bois. Like I think the community needs to realize that gamer girls are on the same level as everyone else- not treated better and not treated worst. Like I have legit seen gamer girls treated different in sits and in rp.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What the hell is this??????
I aint even joking like some people on Monolith like really do some weird stuff in rp to impress egirls. I have seen guys rdm and break rules to impress egirls its kind of weird

Implementor

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Don't get me wrong indifference is the best way to go but you can't just get rid of a simp problem if it's someones nature so why even bring it up when you can just mess with their RP instead and bring them back down to earth
I aint even joking like some people on Monolith like really do some weird stuff in rp to impress egirls. I have seen guys rdm and break rules to impress egirls its kind of weird

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Don't get me wrong indifference is the best way to go but you can't just get rid of a simp problem if it's someones nature so why even bring it up when you can just mess with their RP instead and bring them back down to earth
See the main problem i wanted to focus on is how sometimes there are some staff that simp for a certain few egirls

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can bring up examples but I dont want to be forum banned :<)

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can bring up examples but I dont want to be forum banned :<)
Although i don't fully agree with you and i wouldnt call it "the simp problem" some people have an easier time getting staff or getting stuff because they are women, this is not always the case and i dont see a point in a thread like this. If people wanna "simp" let em.

D

Deleted member 7613

My sister used to love this server and played it all the time! She had to quit when members of this community asked her to peg them :(

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Shitposting/Off-Topic (General)
@Recommendations I told you to stop simping man. On a real note though, you can always report it

Mikey Jhinkey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

My girlfriend just started playing the server and immediately people started screaming "is that a girl oh my god" and "give her money for pics". She stopped playing already, she says that she feels too nervous to talk because she feels like others are going to say mean things. It's okay though, she enjoys portal at least!

Reactions: Tye

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I love how no one questioned my org member called cockdestroyer69