The Sixth

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

SlightlyExpiredMilk

Oct 31, 2017
Washington
Organization Name - Not in one
Total Members - N/A
Organization Worth to The Sixth - Loadsa guns, resouces, high levels, mahchinery, and transportation
Organization Relations - Chill with people I know, Enemies with people who piss me off, Netural to everyone else

Damon Smith

Monolith Pleb
Jul 2, 2017
Illinois, United States of America
Organization Name - Not in one
Total Members - N/A
Organization Worth to The Sixth - Loadsa guns, resouces, high levels, mahchinery, and transportation
Organization Relations - Chill with people I know, Enemies with people who piss me off, Netural to everyone else
Your alliance request has been accepted!
What is your in game name?

panzer

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
Organization Name - Monster Family
Total Members - 15 Members
Organization Worth to The Sixth - We bring help in wars, more protection from raids, guns, and more.
Organization Relations - We are pretty much owned by you so we are chill with your allies.

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Alliance Request
Organization Name - The Floridians
Total Members - 13
Organization Worth to The Sixth - Assistance in raids or whatever benefits you the most
Organization Relations - N/A, this alliance request is our first contact with the sixth
Additional Comments - This is intended to protect our “natives” (our newer members who are normally lower levels with less money/guns) from muggings and hits. If this protection requires us assisting the sixth in raids then so be it, we are not opposed to that.

Damon Smith

Monolith Pleb
Jul 2, 2017
Alliance Request
Organization Name - The Floridians
Total Members - 13
Organization Worth to The Sixth - Assistance in raids or whatever benefits you the most
Organization Relations - N/A, this alliance request is our first contact with the sixth
Additional Comments - This is intended to protect our “natives” (our newer members who are normally lower levels with less money/guns) from muggings and hits. If this protection requires us assisting the sixth in raids then so be it, we are not opposed to that.
We will put you guys under Trusted.

Reactions: Lamb and gm1003

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
Organization Name - Morgan Monster
Total Members - 1
Organization Worth to The Sixth - I got guns money and a shit load of Kev and meds
Organization Relations - I kill whoever you kill tbh, cause its fun
exactly why are you making a alliance request if your org is already trusted? just something that comes to my curiosity

panzer

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
exactly why are you making a alliance request if your org is already trusted? just something that comes to my curiosity
He got kicked under the request of our boss Benny Monster

Reactions: Benjamin

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
Organization Name - Morgan Monster
Total Members - 1
Organization Worth to The Sixth - Guns Kevlar, Meds, assistance in raids the usual
Organization Relations - Shoot people, because its fun

Reactions: thtgeekydude

Eden

Aug 28, 2017
Organization Name - Yakuza
Total Members - 3 (Jack benard is the weakest link)
Organization Worth to The Sixth - We are pretty high tear criminals every second seeking for chaos and terror on the city we won't rest 'till all of our enemies will be DEAD
Organization Relations - Japan Biggest Fear / Enemies on Red hawks

Damon Smith

Monolith Pleb
Jul 2, 2017
Organization Name - Yakuza
Total Members - 3 (Jack benard is the weakest link)
Organization Worth to The Sixth - We are pretty high tear criminals every second seeking for chaos and terror on the city we won't rest 'till all of our enemies will be DEAD
Organization Relations - Japan Biggest Fear / Enemies on Red hawks
You will be placed under Allies.