• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

The Stevens

Nov 5, 2018
The Stevens
Back Story: We Are a Organization that likes to earn money and role around paralake me and my fellow Steven Family members decided to set up a small Organization so we could get to the top and earn lots of money. We hate the police and everything to do with them due to them murdering some of our family members a few years back we don't stay in one place and have been on the move for years we tend to blend in and do legal activities but when the times right we tend to make and sell drugs in our spare time

The Rules Of The Stevens
Respect Fellow Org Members
Work Together as a Family

Betrayal or stealing from another Org member or Allies will be questioned and dealt with accordingly.

The Stevens Relations
Disliked
The Family

Enemies
The Family

Active Wars
The Family

Neutral
All Organizations not mentioned below

Liked
Southside
The Floridians
The Gambino Family
De'Luca Family

Allies
The Monster Family
Victor Corporations

The Stevens Roster
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...yjGfmVKcl-urpWqQ8c2ezwBDuo/edit#gid=634347005

Application Format
In Game Name:
Bank Screenshots:
Skill and Level Screenshots:
Previous Organizations:
Why do you want to join The Stevens:

Alliance Format
In Game Name:
Previous Org Relations:

Organization Name:
Total members:

Application Key:
Denied Reapply in a weeks time
On Hold / Under Review
Accepted imessage Lewis Stevens when in Game

Last edited:

rxsm

Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
This application looks pretty cool and similar to mine, as with everyone else you are placed under "Enemies" automatically, however request a "Liked" or "Allies" status on my org page.

-Mr.Mikael

Ron

Aug 9, 2017
United States of America
This application looks pretty cool and similar to mine, as with everyone else you are placed under "Enemies" automatically, however request a "Liked" or "Allies" status on my org page.

-Mr.Mikael
Kinda weird when you make a goodbye thread

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
Victor Corporations is requesting an alliance!

Top Bottom