Not open for further replies.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

qa7nju8-png.445

Hey everyone!

Summer is kicking off and we’re excited to make the most of it with you guys! A bit of time has passed since we launched our successful big update - one month in a few days - and things are finally starting to settle down properly here. We’ve recruited more staff, released cool new updates and today we’ve moved over to a final server host that is more secure and powerful. On top of that we seem to have rooted out the server crashes once and for all.

Now, we need to stress that, we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for all your support! In particular, a special thanks should be offered to the hard working voluntary staff members of our servers, and the close to 200 Premium Members who have empowered us to invest in the community. We want to celebrate this month and the progress made! Therefore, we will seek to arrange some major event(s) on the servers soon, and also offer all of you a generous discount for Premium Membership. Till the 10th of July you'll get 50% off on the first month of your subscription if you enter 'SUMMERSPRINT' as a coupon on checkout at the Store page!

20170626001003_1-jpg.633

Focus will be placed on making sure the servers run well and reliably, and on continuing to hire more staff members so we can grow and improve. There is constant work being done on the gamemode and we look forward to present new updates that will also enhance the overall game experience. We look forward to continue challenging the boundaries of Garry's Mod RP and we cherish your feedback along the way!

Thanks for sticking with us! We’re excited to make Monolith better than ever with you over the summer!

640b9356ab.png

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I like the first picture, wonder where thats from.. :3

Time to buy some premium, boys 'n girls!

kip

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So you're telling me I spent money on a premium membership 5 days before a 50% off sale happened... talk about bad luck

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I want to buy premium but the store tells me to log in even though I already am.

LackingPotatoes

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I just bought premium yesterday. .-.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid thanks, they fixed the store page for me, but now premium won't apply in game. I think my account is cursed or something.

The2kgoat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

how long is the server moved

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What's better than ice-cold, sweet lemonade in the sum- eh... never mind.

Bryson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys, so I am on LOA for a bit while I'm away from home but I have been contacting a certain YouTuber by the name SpeirstheAmazingHD via gmail / skype mobile. He has joined 3 times and got some footage. I told him to not upload until @Gurrazor and @DevulTj wish for me to continue wishing for uploads but I have seen the video on private and it is pretty cool!

I hope everyone will enjoy it once released to public!

Status
Not open for further replies.