Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145881904
Your Character Name: Atticus Zatoro

Target Steam Name: @THE TAXI MAN
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153068497
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Target Steam Name: @MrTaxi
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:561308228
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Both Players have been minging around for the past couple hours on taxi and warden cop baiting and being corrupt one by helping in a police situation as warden and disregarding a active shootout and saying that he is not a cop and not helping

When did the situation occur?: 9:15 EST- 10:30EST around that time span
Your evidence to support your claim:
(both players as warden and cop fail rp)

(warden trying to RDM cops for no reason)

(warden trying to VDM)

(taxi driver LTAP)

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

with the first one, i was just patrolling and when i came across this situation it was already handled, I didnt have any reason to be there, but the warden was busy and i had taken his car so i had to stay there. i didnt want to go into harm's way ill-equipped, so i tried to stay out of it. the chief then demoted me

i wasnt in the rdm one, (great job stopping it btw) and the vdm one i wasnt driving and the driver didnt hit anyone so you shouldn''t have code redded us, especially as we were gov, and the LTAP one i was the one in the taxi that you false code redded (i worked it out IC)

THE TAXI MAN

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

in the first one, I was the Warden being harrassed for trying to help the PD as the suspect was escaping, in the second one I responded to that in other post, in the 3rd I did not in fact try to VDM you, I hit the lamp post because that car drives like shit and I'm not used to it you guys gunned me down without reason so I had no chance to apologize or explain myself, you guys were very exposed and if I had been trying to run you over, I could have done so easily but I didn't. In the last one I did, in fact, LTAP as I thought I would just get a one day ban and comeback the next day but I wasn't banned yet. I did commit one of the offenses accused of me in this post and I did not expect to get away with it.

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was the Warden being harrassed for trying to help the PD as the suspect was escaping
I kept telling you to leave because you helping police as warden is not allowed.

[5,2,5,1] (Corrections cadets, officers and warden's jurisdiction only covers the Penitentiary and the road leading to it. Cadets and officers need to remain inside the specified area, unless they are chasing prisoners escaping from prison.)

by this rule the warden only has jurisdiction over the prison and the road leading to it nothing more, there for meaning the warden can not help with police situations.
in the 3rd I did not in fact try to VDM you, I hit the lamp post because that car drives like shit and I'm not used to it you guys gunned me down without reason
We gunned you both down in the car due to you hitting cars and endangering myself, other officers and the public, you were driving erratically, you were a danger to the public and was shot to stop more harm.

Last edited:

MR.NEX235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

with the first one, i was just patrolling and when i came across this situation it was already handled, I didnt have any reason to be there, but the warden was busy and i had taken his car so i had to stay there. i didnt want to go into harm's way ill-equipped, so i tried to stay out of it. the chief then demoted me
during this situation i told the warden to leave and in the video you can see the wardens car at the scene and you can see the warden there two not leaving after being told.

i didnt want to go into harm's way ill-equipped
in the video it shows you having a weapon and on radio asking where are the bag guys then you saying that you are not a cop and not helping other officers with the active shooter, thats why you were demoted for incompetence.

the vdm one i wasnt driving and the driver didnt hit anyone so you shouldn''t have code redded us, especially as we were gov, and the LTAP one i was the one in the taxi that you false code redded
it shows in the video you getting in the car and driving away in doing so hitting me and endangering my life, that is why we shot you.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Again, I am madructively sorry. Have a operatictive day.

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

it shows in the video you getting in the car and driving away in doing so hitting me and endangering my life, that is why we shot you.
that was the LTAP one

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

in the video it shows you having a weapon and on radio asking where are the bag guys then you saying that you are not a cop and not helping other officers with the active shooter, thats why you were demoted for incompetence.
i wasnt stating that i shouldnt have been demoted, i was stating that it wasnt fail rp. i was fearing for my life because when i saw they had much better equiptment, all i had was a UMP

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay going to start with the last video and then work my way back towards the first one

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedResult
5.1.1You must abide by traffic laws regardless of your position. During emergency situations, you may bypass traffic laws when required, only when utilizing either emergency lighting or sirens. You must still drive in a safe manner.@THE TAXI MAN
@MrTaxi
Violated
2.1.8You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission in case you want to leave during an active role-play situation.@THE TAXI MANViolated
2.2.3Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger.@MrTaxiViolated
5.1.2You may not partake in any illegal activity. Detectives are exempt from this rule.@THE TAXI MANViolated
5.2.1.3Law Enforcement may not harm any other government officials - like the Mayor - but if roleplayed well, they can work with others to bring them down.
@THE TAXI MAN Violated
5.2.5.1Corrections cadets, officers and warden's jurisdiction only covers the Penitentiary and the road leading to it. Cadets and officers need to remain inside the specified area, unless they are chasing prisoners escaping from prison.@THE TAXI MAN
@MrTaxi
Violated
5.2.5.2Corrections cadets, officers, cannot release prisoners without permission from at least two of the following people: Mayor, Chief, Assistant Chief or Warden. A prisoner cannot be released without a proper reason.@THE TAXI MANViolated
5.1.4You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.
@THE TAXI MAN Violated

Okay so let's look at each person here individually.

@THE TAXI MAN in the span of about an hour and a half you minged around as a taxi driver, LTARP'd to avoid arrest while minging around as said taxi driver, got back on the server as the warden and released @MrTaxi 2 minutes after he was arrested, decided to just patrol around as the warden, and then shot at cops as the warden. In general you've shown no real intent to roleplay on the server and just decided to go on any government role you can and abuse the powers afforded to you by whatever role you've hopped on. I know that you know better than this, I've personally talked to you in the past about a couple of these rules you've broken.

@MrTaxi while you're list of rule breaks is comparatively short, you also know better than this crap. You know that you shouldn't be driving around as the taxi driver and getting into car chases. You know that you aren't allowed to just run anyone you want down because of some perceived slight.

Honestly I'm just disappointed in the both of you. You've both been on the server long enough to know not to do this crap.

As a result of this report, the following punishments will be given out
Report Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.